A whole new dimension!!!

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on getting rid of the monsters, sorry about the losses along the way. You'll be so happy to be back on track.

OP
OP
returnofsid

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We need some updates!

Probably not the update you're expecting but here goes...

After many hours of heart wrenching deliberation, I think it's time to take a break from the hobby. Angie and I are both going to school, which keeps us both very busy. Madison is in competitive dance and we also have other interests that take up much of our time. Unfortunately, this leaves us very little time to enjoy our tanks. I know that eventually, we will return to this wonderful hobby that we both once loved. It's just that, right now, neither of us feel the "addiction," and haven't for awhile. With a sad heart, I come to say that the 200 Deep Dimension will be coming down...

In no way does this mean I'll not be just as active, here on Reef2Reef. I still enjoy being an active member and TeamR2R member. I'll just be a member without a tank, or possibly with a smaller tank...

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Way too much break taking lately around here but totally understand. Glad you'll still be around though. Do we get some last updates before it comes down?

OP
OP
returnofsid

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Way too much break taking lately around here but totally understand. Glad you'll still be around though. Do we get some last updates before it comes down?

I'm sure there will be a few more photos to come.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 41 30.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.5%
Back