Aiptasia‑X

Zotmurse

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok sounds good, I'll probably get the aipstatia x , since it's at my LFS and the only box, same price as online...I figure better to have it than not.

A dozen of them cost an arm and a leg, lol $23 per in Canada
I’ve always had success with Aiptasia-X. However, I’ve only ever used it on up to 10 or so aiptasia at a time. The key is to turn of all the flow in the tank and make sure that you slowly approach the oral disc with the applicator. Then, let the aiptasia wrap it’s tentacles around the applicator. Slowly apply the formula and wait about 30 min. to turn the pumps back on.

bam123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately that's about $250-300 worth of nudis so a tough pill to swallow. Honestly the only thing that got rid of my aiptasia problem was shutting the tank down entirely and restarting. And that came with some heavy dipping and scrubbing along with qt for my corals. The nudis might have worked but there were none available at the time.

Other fish will help the problem but will NEVER get rid of them entirely...

F-aptasia works great and lasts much longer then x-aptasia in that it forms a hard shell. You have to be careful as it can coral that it touches, whereas x-aptasia is more gentle.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 164 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back