Already too much frenchies here?

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back!!! Xenia and aiptasia do seem to thrive in almost any condition, but no matter which type of tank you decide to have this time, I'm sure we can help you through any questions or issues!

As far as your Maxspect Mazzara goes, there's a few ways you can support it, one of the easiest for me was the Aquatic Life suspension kit for their t5's. Worked a treat for hanging it from the ceiling. If you want to support it on the tank, there's other ways, feel free to post up in the DIY section for advice, you have no idea how many engineers we have floating around the hobby.

LisaMarie

Addicted to Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Adi,
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
1DPoFnXNNoQYScds8r.gif

OP
OP
E

Euphrate

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there's other ways, feel free to post up in the DIY section for advice, you have no idea how many engineers we have floating around the hobby.
Definitely will need another way cuz my ceiling is very ******, i'm waiting to be on week-end to plan everything :cool:

bnord

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah Lyon is so v beautiful indeed! Architecture there is way more interesting than in Paris (to my opinion).
Also i promise to not be *too* parisian. Thanks for the welcoming :)
Lyonaise cooking is not too bad either…
interesting to know what type Paris reef shops are like

here is a shot from a Melbourne Aust reef/cafe

FD094E2D-1EA3-44D3-B50F-EFF5C45FB1A2.jpeg
1CFE8ED1-B285-43B8-8E3E-4551DC7DD10C.jpeg

WirelessMike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,
I'm Adi from France, Paris if i have to be precise, but oringally from the Atlantic coast, where my father and grandfather took me for fishing, i guess the passion came frome here, more fascinated in seeing fishes than in actually eating them.

Well, i don't have much experience, i was years before on a ~40gal before it crashed, the unique thing that survived were the aipasias and the xenia.
Now i finally have some time to settle down.

I'm dreaming of a little version of the Jake Adams:)pleading-face:) mangrove tank or of the Julian Sprungs one.
I'm not planing on adding fishes before several months (maybe a lil pair of black clowns?), and i'm about to purchase a red sea max nano i saw for cheap but without lighting system.

So right now struggling with an old LED (maxspect mazarra) and how to build it an hanger, and wondering why did i buy it lol.

Anyway, best regards to everyone :)
Adi
Welcome to the reef! Or better yet Bonjour!

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 29 15.2%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 43 22.5%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 111 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back