Apex DOS bricked after AOS/Software update

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ooops… sorry for the empty reply. I don’t see any way to factory reset the pump itself. I was prompted to update the apex aos so fingers crossed!
Oh ok..no worries...They (Engineers) were supposed to release an update Yesterday or today at the latest, to address the DoS missing issue according to the customer service rep. I spoke with on the phone yesterday...well it looks like nothing came out yet.

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what I get when I try to update via Apex Local on the desktop. It doesn't show up on Fusion (phone or desktop).
Screenshot 2024-05-14 195510.png

MrGAC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A new AOS was released yesterday and support asked that I make the update to see if it resolved the issue. It did not.

OP
OP
A

aaron186

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So an hour and a half of on a call with a Neptune employee later and my doser is finally working again. They had a tough time getting it to work again. I had to unplug and replug almost everything. Fixed it at least

Dajolka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So an hour and a half of on a call with a Neptune employee later and my doser is finally working again. They had a tough time getting it to work again. I had to unplug and replug almost everything. Fixed it at least
I had to move my tank due to flooring mistakes. Lost everything. When setting up again, I lost my DOS also. The latest update 5.12_5G24 is what I have installed. I’ve proven the adapter and USB’s. Powered down and deleted at least 10 times.

Attachments

• RenderedImage.jpeg
    RenderedImage.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 7

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 71 43.8%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 57 35.2%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 23 14.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.2%
Back