Apex fusion Help!!!

Roberto CRC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last Tuesday my cable and internet provider changed my router for another model. When the technician made the change left a different name and network key than the one on the previous router.

To this I have connected the Ai Prime, Reeflink via wifi, and by means of cable I have connected the Apex classic. The Ai Prime and Reef Link did not automatically connect because the network and key were different, but the Apexfusion would serve normally.

At night when I arrived at the house I changed the name and key of the network by the information of the old router, after doing this the Ai Prime and Reeflink if they connected automatically and the Apexfusion does not check it since previously without making the change if Served

Yesterday when I tried to enter the Apexfusion indicates that the apex is out of line, and on the display of the apex indicates Apex Fusion: No Com.

I already checked the Ip, Getaway, DHCP, DNS and everything is the same as the router.

What can I do to reconnect the Apexfusion?

Why with different wifi network name and key if it worked and when I put the key and wif network name the same as the old router no longer connects?

Now perform the procedure described in this link:
http://support.neptunesystems.com/s...-apex-fusion-communication-error-apex-classic

Please someone to help me with this.

Regards

OP
OP
Roberto CRC

Roberto CRC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you trying to access the Apex via Fusion or Local?

Both ways.

Using Apexfusion is not possible after changing the name and network key on the new router.

Access the Apex Classic Dashboard if possible on the local network.

wyattray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about on the Apex Local, under the network settings. Is that info correct? Is your computer on the same wireless network?

OP
OP
Roberto CRC

Roberto CRC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about on the Apex Local, under the network settings. Is that info correct? Is your computer on the same wireless network?

Yes, all the information is the same in both cases.

For example: Ip, Gateaway, DNS primary, DNS Secundary has the same information on both the network and the apex.

OP
OP
Roberto CRC

Roberto CRC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try doing a restart of the Apex thats offline. You'll need to do this from the Apex display unit.

Mine does this same thing every now and then after a power outage and a restart of the controller fixes it.

You say restart on the Apex display, where you enter the Net Set up?

OP
OP
Roberto CRC

Roberto CRC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any way to download all the outlets configurations that are already in the Apex to do a factory reset?

This as a last measure that I do not work any other measures?

pugcrush

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 to restart; I had to do the same thing last year. I thought it would autoconnect since I updated the netgear to connect to the new router. Neptune confirmed I had to restart through the display. (System > Net Setup > Restart)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 40.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 35.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back