• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqua SD Customer Service

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Manpeckz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does it exist?

All I’m trying to do is find out if my order has been shipped.

I’ve sent two emails and called the line as well just now.

I’m scheduled for today and for some odd reason I have a feeling nothing has happened yet.

OP
OP
Manpeckz

Manpeckz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He called me right back, I’ll be shipped out today for delivery tomorrow.

Not sure what happened as far as the date goes but at least I was contacted.

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad we can sort this out for you :) Thank you

OP
OP
Manpeckz

Manpeckz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, this order is now a day late from original schedule and a coral short on delivery.

Will update

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our service team will be in touch to handle the issues. Sorry again for your troubles. Thank you.

OP
OP
Manpeckz

Manpeckz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will see.

Making this out to be my problem is a hot take!

OP
OP
Manpeckz

Manpeckz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My window from yesterday at 2:35 PST has come and gone for "no later than today" for a reply.

My pictures have been in since 1 PST friday. Im not sure what we are waiting on. I dont even have confirmation that the order is in fact incorrect or short yet

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is your email? From my customer service team's notes, it said they reached out to everyone. I can look on my side here.

OP
OP
Manpeckz

Manpeckz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The last email you sent me is a generic email about how a manager is going to check out my pictures. You fed me this jargon this other day about how I missed the spam email that led to me not knowing about the delivery being held. I’m literally stalking my emails, all of them. Haha. I just know I’m not being served. I’ll pm you the email.

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it, thank you Jake, we'll be calling you soon. Thank you.

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Manpeckz
Hey there Jake. I will provide a photo below of the items from your order that were pulled (2X acans and the hammer combo)

It shows that the box we sent you was 2.6 lbs which is spot on for that item count (4x small bags at .4 lbs) in a size 12 box (1 lb).
The shipment photo shows both hammers in the "lineup" so we have no reason to believe that you did not receive all items.

I am incredibly sorry for the delay of your shipment but as mentioned via our phone call we held the order ( as well as 3 others) due to an issue somewhere in transit showing that it would have been a 2 day delivery which we would not wish upon anyone.

The email about the manager checking the photo ect may have been a generic one however I am indeed off Fridays/Saturdays so today is the first moment I was able to check out these issues and get everything all sorted out.

Sorry that your order did not go as expected for the original delivery date however jumping on reef2reef and starting drama is not okay.

Screenshot 2024-04-28 151249.png
439199168_1248921392746914_1235570147240060084_n.jpg

OP
OP
Manpeckz

Manpeckz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright big dog, I’ll be filing any kind of dispute or fraud charges I can tomorrow when my bank opens. Thanks for not having the guts to call me back.

IMG_2349.jpeg

IMG_2348.jpeg
IMG_2350.jpeg
IMG_2351.jpeg
IMG_2355.jpeg
IMG_2356.jpeg

IMG_2358.jpeg
IMG_2329.png

It’s only fair to let you know what I’m about to do. Since it seems the premise of your business is to try and fiddle any small order you can. I appreciate you for the other three, I really do.

Like I said at no point you guys claimed fault and you never planned on it, I’ve talked to you personally each of the four times I’ve called you. You are short and not willing to discuss anything. Claiming someone is on break is a weak excuse for someone that’s not willing to claim they are flawed in their methods.

Best of luck.

Attachments

• IMG_2353.jpeg
    IMG_2353.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2352.jpeg
    IMG_2352.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 13
OP
OP
Manpeckz

Manpeckz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the way, this missing neon splatter hammer is the bulk value of this order. Is that a coincidence? Absolutely not.

OP
OP
Manpeckz

Manpeckz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was also in contact with these guys within 30 minutes of my order arriving at my home.

Be careful here.

OP
OP
Manpeckz

Manpeckz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha, you guys can take that 40$ refund and shove it.

You burned this bridge.

NanoNana

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You’re describing a very different experience than anyone I know has ever had with these guys.
They called me to tell me they held my order because UPS didn’t want to do an overnight to the sticks of north Georgia. Told me exactly what time it would be shipped to try to minimize transit time, and how I should handle the corals because of the extra shipping time. Everything got here, opened as the bags were floating for temp acclimation and stayed that way.
I know other people who always order from them and haven’t had issues. Hope you guys get it figured out.

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
By the way, this missing neon splatter hammer is the bulk value of this order. Is that a coincidence? Absolutely not.
Since those are the Willy Wonka hammers that we paired for the combos they certainly make up a majority of the price of those combos.
Despite everything we sent off a refund for half of the item amount. I would hope that you are not going to chargeback for the entirety of the order since we did send everything.
I know you said that this bridge is burned and I certainly do not expect you to order from us again. Regardless of this back and forth the need to tell us to shove the half refund is certainly unneeded. Sorry we gave you some form of compensation for the order after showing everything from our side showing that everything from the order was sent in its entirety.
I hope you have yourself a wonderful week.

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
er people who always order from them and haven’t had issues. Hope you guys get it figured out.
You’re describing a very different experience than anyone I know has ever had with these guys.
They called me to tell me they held my order because UPS didn’t want to do an overnight to the sticks of north Georgia. Told me exactly what time it would be shipped to try to minimize transit time, and how I should handle the corals because of the extra shipping time. Everything got here, opened as the bags were floating for temp acclimation and stayed that way.
I know other people who always order from them and haven’t had issues. Hope you guys get it figured out.
Haha I remember that call!
Hope you are doing well and as I mentioned before, that area is beautiful and I would still trade those views for overnight shipping any day :p

OP
OP
Manpeckz

Manpeckz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations nana, I’m glad you had a good experience.

I won’t take someone questioning my integrity and trying to embarrass me lightly. You can do that if you wish to.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 30.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back