OP
Bellebomb

Bellebomb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I just joined today. From Florida too.
I noticed your rock is flat and sitting on the bottom. Alot of that rock will be covered with sand and take away from the nice scape you have created.
If your staying with bare bottom then don’t worry. If your going with sand I like to build rock feet attached to the bottom rocks with epoxy. This keeps your structure visible and sand and creatures can live under it too. Also I like to epoxy my rocks together in modules so they don’t get knocked over and in the event you have to take them out and scrub them clean you can put it all back exactly the way you had it. Good luck and I love the sleek air light fixture.
I am going bare bottom. All of the rock is epoxied together, except the centerpiece. I epoxied the left and right separately and left a sort of jigsaw design where they slide in together. Took me two days to get the residue out from under my nails and rings. (Next time I’ll use gloves lol)
4DEE09CA-4154-4DE4-B5EE-A87BEB70ED53.jpeg

I added more after this picture. I spent a whole weekend just moving around rocks trying to play Tetris.

thank you for the info either way, I’m also doing a small 10 gallon quarantine tank as well, so I will keep that in mind ❤

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Wow that tank and stand is incredible. I'm sure I missed it somewhere in the thread but what company made this tank!

Enjoy the forum!
Hey y’all! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the community. I am new to the hobby and constantly reading and researching to soak up as much as I can.

Thank you in advance for your help as I start this new endeavor.

Here is a picture of where I am right now. Plumbed and scaped, just waiting on the new dedicated 20 amp line to be installed next week.

451C571D-99A2-4DF4-A550-DCDE171436F7.jpeg 29969ED5-DCC5-4C2C-9AB3-B43FE11C7F67.jpeg

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to your new addiction. There are lots of Floridians on this forum. I'm from Arizona, so there aren't as many handy oceans around here in the desert as one might think. ;) Still love the hobby though. I'm glad you joined us.
Tangs Welcome.gif

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 50 30.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 27.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 56 33.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%

Back