OP
OP
quickreefer

quickreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whelp pulled the pot last night on night 8 eggs looked fully developed couldn't really see any yolk left but none hatched. I tried using an air stone this time and still nothing hope tn it a better hatch

stevers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stay confident! Leave them in there until the hatch! Although they did look developed and ready last night. As long as those eggs stay moving they will stay alive.

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quickreefer,

you may want to observe a few in-tank hatches or so to get a better judge on the timing.

stevers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For all the eggs know they are still in the tank. As we transfered the eggs we transfered the water as well. The eggs are being properly aerated just like the male would do.

OP
OP
quickreefer

quickreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya thats true and I'm pretyy sure some did hatch before I pulled the pot bc I took a pic right before and you could see the egg casing still their

DSpate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You may get a lot of fatalities as the first few nests laid are not very strong nests.

I don't really log into here that often, but if you want I can PM you my email and you can ask any questions you have.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 35.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back