Buyer's Beware Shroom Boi 101 (Stratosphere)

kristinarenee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you look at the photos below the photo it says the photo is from R2R sale so if that's where he is selling it then it looks legit.

S.O.B

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, Let's see video
2000000000007357.gif

tigé21v

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having flashbacks to the "other" site I used to frequent. [emoji90]
Things are usually unicorns and rainbows around here.
But I'm estatic to see it's allowed when warranted.
On with the show!

wesman42

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One would think if you are selling zoa's and shrooms for a high price you would be able to have a nice camera and lens to take pictures!
For the price of one polyp, you could have yourself a mid level Nikon or Canon....for the price of 4-5 you could have the best camera body available lol.

KJAG

Rogue
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the price of one polyp, you could have yourself a mid level Nikon or Canon....for the price of 4-5 you could have the best camera body available lol.
The price has nothing to do with it. I don’t mind paying $ for high ends. The rule of “just don’t buy it and move on if you don’t see the value” applies here. The point is, there’s something more sinister going on here.

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One would think if you are selling zoa's and shrooms for a high price you would be able to have a nice camera and lens to take pictures!

Nah. I have plenty of extremely high end corals but I can't afford to blow $1,000 on a camera. That said, I got very good at taking accurate pictures with the camera I have.

Reeferguy365

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah. I have plenty of extremely high end corals but I can't afford to blow $1,000 on a camera. That said, I got very good at taking accurate pictures with the camera I have.
I'm with you I just take pictures with my cell phone and they still turn out pretty great you can see all the detail you need especially if you were selling
20180922_210306.jpg

Michael Llabona

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you were ever scammed by any individual especially for a large purchase (and have proof) I would recommend submitting a referral to the state AG's office. Most AG offices have a consumer protection Dept. The government obviously has subpoena power to figure out the scammers identitiy. Especially easy if transaction happened over PayPal. Even if it results in a misdemeanor and no jail time, justice has been served. The scammers personal will be affected.

OP
OP
P

phantomreefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you were ever scammed by any individual especially for a large purchase (and have proof) I would recommend submitting a referral to the state AG's office. Most AG offices have a consumer protection Dept. The government obviously has subpoena power to figure out the scammers identitiy. Especially easy if transaction happened over PayPal. Even if it results in a misdemeanor and no jail time, justice has been served. The scammers personal will be affected.

No transaction was made. The user tried to sell me and others a coral by using google images. When the user didnt have the coral at all!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 32.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back