OP
J

Jdavenp3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I received my replacement clowns today, via FedEx. No problems with shipping. Acclimated them and the anemone and all is well.

They are Mocha Storms, really cool looking clowns. Didnt know how I would like them but they're definitely unique and fun to watch.

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I received my replacement clowns today, via FedEx. No problems with shipping. Acclimated them and the anemone and all is well.

They are Mocha Storms, really cool looking clowns. Didnt know how I would like them but they're definitely unique and fun to watch.
Will have to post some pictures I have a clownfish pair myself

OP
OP
J

Jdavenp3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is pretty quick after acclimation. The anemone has since formed bubbles and walked around the tank some along the rocks. I am eliminating flow right now to where it gets in a comfortable spot.

IMG_3392.jpg

LivinTheSwreefLife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This reminded me of when I was a waitress. I always made great tips. Then there was this one table that ran me ragged. The bill was $99.98 and he paid with a 100 dollar bill and told me to keep the change. I met them by the door and said excuse me sir but you left this and handed him two cents and said you look like you need this more than me. Just my two cents
I guess you've either seen the movie Waiting or you just happened to do the exact thing that happened in the movie :p

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well then I envy you haha wish I had done something like that when customers stiffed me!
Sometimes I act before I think. I do not think they said anything to management and if they did management didnt say anything and luckily I did not end up getting fired

Gennaio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man wish me luck ordered pair of clowns suppose come today overnight wont get here until tomorrow now hope they make it

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 26.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 32.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back