Customer Service Kuddos

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Chris Spaulding

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to send a Thank you out to BRS. 2 week ago I purchased a Aquamaxx Skimmer. When I got home last night the skimmer was not working so I did some research on R2R first to see if there was a fix or issue. There was but not much for solutions. I contacted BRS customer service first thing this morning and explained the issue. I was told please give us a little time as the expert in this area was not in yet and that they would call me back with more information.Brs called me back in about an hour with possible solution to the error code. After further discussion with it was determined that a new pump was needed and that they would send me the new pump under warranty ASAP. It will be here Friday.
BRS has taken some flack lately with all the mergers and acquisitions. But customer service really puts all this to the side and raises them to the top.

Thanks Again BRS.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bummer to hear that you're having issues with your skimmer, but on the flip side, very happy to hear that you'll be back up and running soon! Thank you very much for the kind words Chris. I'll be sure to pass your message along to our customer service team. They appreciate hearing the positive feedback, I'm sure :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 30 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 111 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back