DIY Control System I am building

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well after doing a lot of searching and playing around I am having no good luck with fixing the leak. I know its due to my poor knowledge with python and programming. I am now breaking it down to find any and all leaks/poor memory managment in my code. Right now working on getting a baseline and then will go from there.
Depending on what is leaking the below list will give you a general ideal on how to fix it
1. If its roofing a urethane based Fiber filler is best. I use clear to help hide the repair
2. Sink leaking around rim in back splash 100% Clear silicone
3. Id its a sink trap leaking Replace the Rubber or plastic washers . Use plumbers putty to help seal it .
4.If its a door or window leaking replace the seals and weather strip ..
5. If

ohh wait Your talking about a different kind of leak sorry.. Hope you get it soon and you and your family are doing well..

OP
OP
njtiger aquariums

njtiger aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any update?
So long story short I started fresh and been slowly building it again. I have a better understanding oh python and handling the GC but def got a lot more to learn. Also a little behind because last weekend my iMac (which was a handy down from my brother so it was like 8 or 9 years old) stopped working. I purchase a new macbook pro but all my code was on the iMac. I got what I needed from the pi and been working on it.

As or right now I have the clock working, reboot button, updater (not the way I want but for now it is working) and working on notification alert. I idea behind the alert is any alerts (like system rebooty, update, alarms, etc..) this will display and when presseded a window popup listing all alerts

Screen Shot 2018-10-26 at 8.29.44 PM.png

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 40 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.3%
Back