Drink choice

lilgrounchuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Through a normal week all I ever drink throughout the day is water, about a gallon. The fun beverages on the weekend are a different story. I love a good whiskey. Depending on the mood I’m in I’ll go for scotch or Irish, but I’m always down for a bourbon. That’s my choice for spirits. I love how you can get a great bottle of bourbon without breaking the bank. As far as beers go I really like IPAs, porters, and stouts. Three of us in my neighborhood started home brewing over the summer so I’ve been drinking more beer than whiskey lately (and my waistline can attest.) I’ve done 30 gallons myself so far and it’s awesome. You get complete control and it comes out crazy cheap to make amazing beer, especially when you buy ingredients in bulk. I actually just sat down from finishing up brewing a blonde ale.

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer Pepsi over Coke. It causes a lot of controversy here in AL...southerners have a weird loyalty to Coke.

lilgrounchuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I drink stella beer and captain (or sailor jerry) and ginger when I want something stronger.
Captain and ginger is a dangerous combo for me. It’s not hard to mix it 80% captain and 20% ginger and still have it go down like water - especially if you use a good, spicy ginger beer.

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Captain and ginger is a dangerous combo for me. It’s not hard to mix it 80% captain and 20% ginger and still have it go down like water - especially if you use a good, spicy ginger beer.
Yea I usually mix about 50/50 in a solo cup.

lilgrounchuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like my bourbon or whisky but on the rare occasion I have a beer it's this.

maxresdefault.jpg
I haven’t had that one, but I’m a fan of Yuengling lager for a well beer. I’m happy they made the distro deals so pretty much any restaurant east of the Mississippi can serve if they want to. It’s a welcome step up from the Miller and Budweiser swill typically available.

lilgrounchuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buffalo trace and I like to puff on insidious by asylum.
That’s why I love bourbon: $20 bucks, tastes good, and it’ll get you where you’re going. Trace is a go to staple. Have you tried Eagle Rare? Same distillery, about $5 more but it’s super smooth.

S2G

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s why I love bourbon: $20 bucks, tastes good, and it’ll get you where you’re going. Trace is a go to staple. Have you tried Eagle Rare? Same distillery, about $5 more but it’s super smooth.

I liked the older 100 proof one but newer 90 doesnt do it for me. Im a fan of their mash bills though.

lilgrounchuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I liked the older 100 proof one but newer 90 doesnt do it for me. Im a fan of their mash bills though.
i went back out to Hawaii for work in July and picked this guy up. If you see it available grab one. It’s only 86 but the profile is awesome.

image.jpg [/QUOTE] image.jpg

S2G

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i went back out to Hawaii for work in July and picked this guy up. If you see it available grab one. It’s only 86 but the profile is awesome.

image.jpg
image.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen that anywhere, but I'll save the pic. I have a feeling it's going be to crazy high coming from hawaii

lilgrounchuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I haven't seen that anywhere, but I'll save the pic. I have a feeling it's going be to crazy high coming from hawaii
[/QUOTE] I think they have distro rights in Nevada and Hawaii right now. It was only $30 when I picked it up.

will25u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can 100% surely say it’s not white claw. Those are awful. Drink of choice is Mtn Dew or Dr Pep. For the wife, it’s water or 1/2 and 1/2 tea (sweet/unsweet). She wanted to try the WC’s and they’re terrible. Bleh!

Back