OP
Redfoxtang

Redfoxtang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Recovering alcoholic here, I either drink a dangerous amount of NOS, Unsweetened ice tea, or water lol.

I was a big whiskey rocks guy and IPA man back in my hay-day.
I used to like NOS I swear they changed the formula or something and now it taste sour, maybe its just my taste buds lol

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I'm thirsty I drink water, and If I'm in pain I mix in a teaspoon of Kratom so I can keep walking.

rhastareefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blacones Single Malt Single Barrel (French or American, both are amazing, #1 for me)
Balcones Bourbon, Baby Blue, True Blue, etc. all good in their own right as well.
Ironroot Republic Harbinger Bourbon is excellent and gets better with every batch, replaced Booker's for me.
Lots of good Scotch out there (Glendronach 12, Dalmore, Glenfiddich, etc.)
Neat in a Glencairn, some are better with a couple drops of water. Cheers.

flsalty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mountain Dew is my go to daily beverage.

If I go out drinking liquor it's Bacardi and Coke. I am not responsible for my behavior if I drink something else. The only exception is day drinking at the beach. Then it's probably Run Runners with a 151 floater.

At home I might have a few vodka martinis made with Rain.

As for beers, I am adventurous. I lived for a short time in Renton, WA. I was practically next door to a bar called The Dog and Pony. They had 32 revolving taps of micros from the PNW. Sadly, there isn't anything like that here in Florida that I know of. Here I usually drink Stella, Yuengling, or Icehouse if I'm slumming it.

My favorite wine is a nice Amarone.

Oh, and there is also absinthe, but the stuff from Europe, not here.

jurgenph

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
give me a padron 1964... or something from ISOM, and a Chimay blue, and i'm a happy guy :)

but... i'm a homebrew and coffee nerd as well... and an occasional islay single malt or gin tonic guy :D

J.

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beer - pale ales and IPA's mostly. Go to beer always in my fridge = Moon Man by New Glarus. Favorite = Scream IIPA by New Glarus

Whiskey/Bourbon - favorite = Green Spot and Middleton. Regular stock = Jameson, Red Breast, Makers, Buffalo Trace

Wine = Malbec, Merlot, Cabs, Riojas

Kllank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wine.... Love it. No sweet wine just a nice bottle of chardonnay. It goes with food so well and love pairing...... Worked at a winery for a bit. :)

S2G

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Macallan - Speyside Single Malt at least 12 year's old.

No, it ain't cheap, but I just spent 70 bucks on a box of salt so it's all relative.

download.jpeg

That's good stuff. My only complaint with scotch is they're stingy on the proof, but boy does it taste good.

Gareth elliott

Read, Tinker, Fail, Learn
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not at home for pictures but have some mead fermenting from my own bees. First year I actually harvested more honey than a frame or 2. Really got them for my garden lol.

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's good stuff. My only complaint with scotch is they're stingy on the proof, but boy does it taste good.
Try an Islay - Laphroaig comes to mind it's 112. I don't care for it as the Islays are way too peaty for me and a bit harsh on my pallet. But for scotch I'm usually looking for taste and not punch. My everyday scotch is Famous Grouse (also good for Rusty Nails) but of course it's a blended (and includes the Macallan).

Now if we're talking whiskey cocktails (serious cocktails - manhatten, old fashioned) my go to is a 90 proof + rye whiskey (High West, George Dickell (current fav), Wild Turkey 101). I don't care for bourbon in cocktails normally.

I could go on all day...

OP
OP
Redfoxtang

Redfoxtang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm a beer guy. Especially enjoy a good ipa or wheat ale.
My local publix(grocery store) carries voodoo ranger and it’s an excellent ipa!

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My local publix(grocery store) carries voodoo ranger and it’s an excellent ipa!

I've had that and it is good.

I've been on a bit of a Noon Whistle Brewery kick lately. Their Let's Gummy is fantastic! But I dont see it in store often. I go to the brewery every couple weeks and pick up a few growlers at a time of different brews:)

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do love a good ale, but not overly found of IPAs prefer a maltier ale. Had a chance on recent trip to UK to try some 'real ale'. Oh my, now that's how it's supposed to be. Unflitered, unpasterized, no extra nitrogen or carbon dioxide. Just the natural cask conditioning. It actually has to be pumped from the cask.

Dying to try some home brewing this spring to see if I can replicate any of that flavor.

S2G

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is killing me. I haven't been able to sip on anything with these antibiotics im on.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 38 27.1%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 68 48.6%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 12.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back