February Reef2Reef Group Buy: THIS WEEKEND

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

shawnriv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Shawn! We've combined group buys with preferred reefer 10x days, and the next one is Saturday, August 4th. All Preferred Reefer accounts are automatically switched to 10x points that day (no sign-up required, yay!) so it's much easier. You can also plan on having these days on the first Saturday of every month :)
Ah, terrific! That does make it much easier. So if I order on August 4th any order will receive 10x the points? I am looking to make a tank purchase from your website and could really use the extra points for extra goodies. :p

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah, terrific! That does make it much easier. So if I order on August 4th any order will receive 10x the points? I am looking to make a tank purchase from your website and could really use the extra points for extra goodies. :p

Yup! You'll notice the area where it says your first name will also display "Preferred Reefer 10x" rather than "Preferred Reefer" that day.

There are a number of vendors who has opted out of the points (beyond 1x) program, so it's not 10x across the board unfortunately. You can still earn on Waterbox and Mr Aqua though!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 142 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.4%
Back