February Reef2Reef Group Buy: THIS WEEKEND

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tklb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is such perfect timing. I just upgraded my sump this weekend and now the bracket from my JBJ ATO wont fit over the rim of the sump so was planning on purchasing the tunze! Also planning on getting the 500w heater to replace the 300w i have which cant keep up with the cold of winter.
@Reefiness Have you thought about running a 2nd 300W heater? That way if one dies, you still have one that can kind of keep up until you replace the other. I run 2 300W in my 120Gal. Heaters die, and it is nice to have an additional layer of safety.

Reefiness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Reefiness Have you thought about running a 2nd 300W heater? That way if one dies, you still have one that can kind of keep up until you replace the other. I run 2 300W in my 120Gal. Heaters die, and it is nice to have an additional layer of safety.

I actually do run a 250 watt as a backup which is run off the apex but usually doesnt run as it is set at a slightly lower temp. I run the 300w off of the finnex controller and would like to get a single heater to operate for the majority of the time. The 300w I have now is totally fine so I will save it as a backup in storage for now.

FizxVix3n

Feb2018 1st SW tank - BC29
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm heading out of the office but I'll check in this evening in case any stragglers want to PM me their email address to get added to the group buy :p
You all are so incredibly sweet! My apologies, I got swept up in work and didn’t see your reply until now. I really REALLY appreciate the gesture, lol I’ve officially missed this week but am going to pay attention more closely going forward! Thank you again, truly. You are one of the many reasons why I genuinely love this group and this hobby so much!

mckinleyw

AIRBORNE REEFER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The software we use to run the contest isn't supported on IE :( Any other browsers you can use?
I normally use chrome. But when im at work i use IE. I havent had an issue till this week. No big deal. Now i just need to win one of these things. Just gotta keep playing.

jokim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I signed up on Friday for the sale but didn’t see the discount when I checked out,

mckinleyw

AIRBORNE REEFER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered the 150 gpd membrane and the waste line capillary thing and a add on faucet. Right now my rodi is set to 100gpd. and rattles like crazy. hopefully afer I replumb it and make sure it doesn't have any leaks it will stop the rattle.

I went the 150gpd membrane route due to the literature says the pressure tank from the faucet can cause issues with the 150 water saver

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When is the next Group Buy?

Hi Shawn! We've combined group buys with preferred reefer 10x days, and the next one is Saturday, August 4th. All Preferred Reefer accounts are automatically switched to 10x points that day (no sign-up required, yay!) so it's much easier. You can also plan on having these days on the first Saturday of every month :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 33 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 27 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.8%
Back