Fish you have/had kept but wouldnt keep again

Sudaien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was just wondering if anyone has any they'd like to share, as i have a trio of lyretails and while they aren't hell raisers they are just quite annoying as such in that they think they are the boss and would prefer a different species if i had to chose, but wouldnt give them up as i dont have a good enough reason to and have grown quite attached to them especially the male lol
Never EVER put a fox face in my reef tank. EVER AGAIN. KILLED. IRRIPLACEABLE CORALS .

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Never EVER put a fox face in my reef tank. EVER AGAIN. KILLED. IRRIPLACEABLE CORALS .
Man- Haunt me with memories of orange spotted who clean two colonies of zoa overnight !

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
B-E-W-A-R-E !!!!!!

1609472785411.png
sohal tang and its' cousin the
"clown tang just as bad
1609472844218.png

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
They're beautiful what did they do
They are the Devil's former pets...... they steal food, beat the daylights out of other tankmates especially tangs and even will kill them. They chase other fish for no reason and just an aquatic terrorist

dennis romano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hippo tang! I bought the cute little fellow when he was quarter size. When he got to about four inches, he went psycho. Within a week, he killed a much larger queen angel, blue face angel, harlequin bass and harlequin tusk. A full sized purple pseudo was afraid to come out of his cave!

hubble

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW, after reading this post I'm afraid to put any fish in my tank. Actually I've had a lot of these fish before with very little problems. The one exception would be a Tomato Clown. That thing would attack me every time I put my hand in the tank. I took care of him though. How yo ask? Well every time I put my hand in the tank I went after him, I would flick him with my finger and pock him with whatever I had in my hand. He would try to hide in his anemone and I would still poke him till he would leave his anemone and hide in the rockwork. After a while any time I put my hand in the tank he would run and hide. If I seen him stick his head out I would go after him, I was relentless.

iamacat

Higher than my pH
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Tomato clowns- 24/7 rude

2. Flame and coral beauty angels - they eat my coral eventually

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back