FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL ANNIVERSARY LIVESALE MARCH 10TH 1600+ SPS FRAGS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Peter Steinberg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My phone camera isnt as good as some of the photos here, but I will try to upload the photos. My 80 gallon frag was having issues so couldn't use that tank, never got the 240 up and running, so had to rearrange the new 180 and add an eggcrate rack.

BTW, Brandon Fraghouse Corals, awesome job, best shipment ever! Well protected, well bagged and great care in packaging!!!!! I have never recieved this many corals in the mail ever, only 1 needed to be glued back to the plug, no breakage on any branches!!!! Awesome color right out of bag!!!!!!

Peter Steinberg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Arrived shortly after 10 AN

20180323_103311.jpg

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My phone camera isnt as good as some of the photos here, but I will try to upload the photos. My 80 gallon frag was having issues so couldn't use that tank, never got the 240 up and running, so had to rearrange the new 180 and add an eggcrate rack.

BTW, Brandon Fraghouse Corals, awesome job, best shipment ever! Well protected, well bagged and great care in packaging!!!!! I have never recieved this many corals in the mail ever, only 1 needed to be glued back to the plug, no breakage on any branches!!!! Awesome color right out of bag!!!!!!

I’m SO glad your happy brothaman, it wasn’t my intention to ship them all at once... I bought that box special for your shipment but I only thought I could fit maybe 80 or so lol started packing and was like umm I think I underestimated the size of the box LOL so I went crazy and busted it out, started at 4:00 and finished at 6:00 :) glad they all made it alive and ready to thrive!!! I was actually nervous about it which I never feel lol Thanks for taking it like a champ and getting em all acclimated up, Iv had guys get mad for sending too many at once LOL Thanks again for such a massive order and I hope the $300 gift card showed my appreciation... I’m letting you use it whenever, even on the sales... and yes that includes our annual 50% Black Friday sale :). You totally earned it brother!!! Hope they grow like weeds for ya. Thanks Peter

ESH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
29 frags today! Scored 17 from the sale + 1 freebee (Thank you!) +2 from my stick script! Couldn't be happier! Brandon, Awesome Job on the packaging! as always, some of the best packaging I've seen around! No issues whatsoever! FedEx was even delayed an hour and half longer than they were supposed to. Temps in the bags were spot on with the heat pack, and it was about 45F outside when they arrived here in Chicago. Nearly all had polyps on the corals were out in the bag, while drip acclimating, and now in the tank. 6+ hours later things are still looking great. Water looked perfect with no noticeable hitchhikers.
O yeah and the 9 Zoa's from St Lucie Aquatics arrived just as great! Thanks again for running a great sale! Looking forward to the next one in June and continued stick scripts!

Not sure how the fire didn't melt the bags, but heres how they look right before I started the drip line
41038510472_d07a49b054_z.jpg

27212139828_c23daba3d3_z.jpg

First few minutes in the tank
41081297241_6abe5c0f98_z.jpg

St Lucie Aquatics Zoa Pack! (closed on arrival, drip acclimated, dipped, 6+ hours later all but a few polyps opened!)
27212166858_363cfd6d84_z.jpg

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again you guys for the positive feedback:) I wanted to make sure all of the raffle winners got their winnings, if not speak now so I can get cha all hooked up. Finally all but a handful of the 195 orders have gone out and we’re all caught up :) website should be back up soon, also don’t forget RAP Orlando this coming weekend!!! Happy Easter STICKHEADS!!! Thank you for such a smooth sale, few little mistakes and hiccups but overall we think it went FANTASTIC!!! Ready for June... get ready guys LOL 1000 frags of pure SPS LOVE

lmm1967

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't had time to post until now - but wanted to say THANKS - great packing, everything arrived in seemingly perfect condition. Dipped, put in quarantine for a week, dipped again and all are now in their permanent home. Couldn't find a single pest after the dips - everything came in very clean and healthy. THANKS FOR THE FREEBIE what the heck Nasuta.

SneakyTortuga

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I met up with Brandon yesterday at reef-a-palooza! What a cool guy! We spoke for a bit about this sale and his pieces. He brought some FIRE to the show and gave me a killer deal on a piece! Thanks for the conversation and I’ll see you in September Brandon...

Caravanshaka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to make sure all of the raffle winners got their winnings, if not speak now so I can get cha all hooked up.

FYI Brandon, Fritz stopped replying to me and haven’t seen the raffle prize from them. Sent you a PM last week on it but figure you may have missed it with the RAP craziness.

bday1335

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys are AWESOME! Corals from the live sale came in perfect, and the freebie was a huge surprise!! Thanks so much and I look forward to shopping when the site is live again!! @FraghouseCorals

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 41 46.6%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 6.8%
Back