Got your gift? Be sure to say "Thank You!" to your Secret Santa!

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
IMG_1599.jpeg

@Kristopher Conlin THANK YOU love everything here already opened the chili and lime peach rings ! And the pump is just what I needed thank you brother ! Me and my wife thought the note was hilarious!
Hey man! I'm so happy you love your gifts! I looked through your build thread and I saw that you needed a new pump so I felt like it was just what you needed and I'm really happy you feel that way too!
My wife and I were road tripping for the holidays so we were trying to find different types of peach rings along the way! Merry Christmas and enjoy :)

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
My last secret santa gift from @Freakmachine01 !!! Sorry about the delay for posting, been sick last few days. My secret santa sent a collection of history!!! So cool, from silver age comics, a book of Abe lincoln pennies from 1959 to 2002, a 1947 Canadian coin to my personal favorite, a steel penny from 1943!!! This is a cool piece of American history as the only time America made steel pennies was during the war! Incredible! Made a collector and a history nerd’s Christmas for sure. Thank you so much Secret Santa!!

Attachments

• IMG_3686.jpeg
    IMG_3686.jpeg
    272.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3687.jpeg
    IMG_3687.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 18

12humuhumu21

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
My last secret santa gift from @Freakmachine01 !!! Sorry about the delay for posting, been sick last few days. My secret santa sent a collection of history!!! So cool, from silver age comics, a book of Abe lincoln pennies from 1959 to 2002, a 1947 Canadian coin to my personal favorite, a steel penny from 1943!!! This is a cool piece of American history as the only time America made steel pennies was during the war! Incredible! Made a collector and a history nerd’s Christmas for sure. Thank you so much Secret Santa!!
I’m so jealous!!! This is an awesome gift! I love the steel penny

Luke Schnabel

I like corals...
View Badges
Reaction score
IMG_7686.jpeg

Thank you SS, although my wife says I’m not allowed to wear the hoodie in public because she thinks everyone will think I have Gonorrhea

We fully intend in making some Egg Nog next year for the family and the scale doubles in for not only weighing my additives out but dialing in my espresso machine for making the perfect shot every time!

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
IMG_7686.jpeg

Thank you SS, although my wife says I’m not allowed to wear the hoodie in public because she thinks everyone will think I have Gonorrhea

We fully intend in making some Egg Nog next year for the family and the scale doubles in for not only weighing my additives out but dialing in my espresso machine for making the perfect shot every time!
Let me know what you think of coral history book. I have no idea if it is relevant, interesting or just scientific babble. It looked cool so I took a gamble on it.

The sweatshirt... yeah I couldn't help myself.

Last edited:

TheReefAddict

More Than An Obsession
View Badges
Reaction score
4 of 4. @Daniel@R2R. Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts. My family and friends thoroughly enjoyed helping me out with the IPA’s. The bottle opener was awesome. And the really cool tusk fish gift pack. The cherry on top came today. Love the shirt. I hope you and your family had an exceptional holiday season. Again thank you so much.
IMG_9079.jpeg

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
4 of 4. @Daniel@R2R. Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts. My family and friends thoroughly enjoyed helping me out with the IPA’s. The bottle opener was awesome. And the really cool tusk fish gift pack. The cherry on top came today. Love the shirt. I hope you and your family had an exceptional holiday season. Again thank you so much.
IMG_9079.jpeg
Happy holidays, my friend! Hope you have a wonderful new year!

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
1702776409975.png

Shoutout to my Secret Santa! My first present came today a giant bag of my favorite candy
Following up on this. My Secret Santa was very generous, tons of candy, a couple of lego sets, and a box of pods coming sometime this week.

I'm a bit of a lego w**** and have to get the light set if they are available.

20240109_200700.jpg

I haven't build this one yet, I actually have the official lego set for this, so it'll be interesting to see how similar/different these sets are.
20240109_202029.jpg

AllanPritchard

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi @TinnysReef did you get the secret Santa gifts I sent? Two say deliver before Christmas which should have been gift wrapped with a note and the third a few days ago due to international shipping but no note, just a package. Just wanting to make sure they got to where they should be going. Cheers Al

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm not tagging, but a thanks would have been nice. Didn't do it for the thanks...but it was part of the rules. I guess I didn't spend enough money.
Feel free to report it to @Santa Claus or @Daniel@R2R or another mod if you want to. I don’t know if that’s enough to end up on the naughty list but still a rule regardless

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 101 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.8%
Back