Got your gift? Be sure to say "Thank You!" to your Secret Santa!

707Nick

View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks @707Nick !! USPS finally got it right! Love the ORA posters, stickers and fragging mats--walls are going to be much less boring now! It's perfect!

1703015984996.jpeg
I’m glad that you like them. Work says I have packages there waiting for me. Now I have mixed feeling about wanting to go into work.

FutterBingers

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I’m so glad you like everything! Secret Santa is so much fun! Like I said on Elfster, if package #3 never shows up, I can easily replace it for you!

Is your dog a Shiba Inu? My husband had one when I met him. She was his favorite dog ever.
Don’t worry about package #3! I’m already so thankful for everything you have sent and I’ve had a blast with my first secret Santa on R2R! I appreciate you being willing to reship though!

Yup that’s right she’s a Shiba through and through, she’s so goofy and I love her to death! While I’m not allowed to choose favorites, I can easily understand why that was his favorite!

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
@Freakmachine01

WOW. You really out did yourself! I got the food for the eels! Ivar and Ghost will be very happy with them as its their favorite food! They say thank you secret santa!

Attachments

• IMG_3513.jpeg
    IMG_3513.jpeg
    293.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3512.jpeg
    IMG_3512.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3511.jpeg
    IMG_3511.jpeg
    185.5 KB · Views: 43

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you to my secret santa for the ICP kit

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
@Freakmachine01

WOW. You really out did yourself! I got the food for the eels! Ivar and Ghost will be very happy with them as its their favorite food! They say thank you secret santa!
What is that food? I have a picky eel and searching for variety.

Freakmachine01

Guess who I'v seen today... Everyone I looked at.
View Badges
Reaction score
@Freakmachine01

You are very, very welcome. I love secret Santa and the feeling you get from it all. Enjoy!!!!

CmMagenta

View Badges
Reaction score
It's been a while since we watched this, thank you for the thoughtful gift! I saw two tracking numbers so I'm keeping an eye out for the other box.
I also got the kids Monopoly game in recently. They already ran off with it to play lol. We love it, thank you!

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I don't really need anything or expect anything and participated for the fun. I did not post a wish list and barely answered the questions. My Santa shopped perfectly and I couldn't be happier! I don't think I mentioned reading glasses or aging eyes, but the crossword puzzle book is PERFECT. Spiral bound, large print and easy to sit in bed and work (with a pen of course). The Razzles are a blast from the past that I would never think of buying, but have not had on !35 years, So FUN! And the little iPhone filters is exactly what I have been too lazy to order on my own. I don't take photos of the aquarium because I am too lazy to get out the SLR and then do the RAW corrections. This is PERFECT and now I can easily take photos of my tank.

1702911224274.png

Thank you Santa

Just in... another box arrived. I would show the Reese's Christmas shapes assortment bag, but I may have already plowed through a good portion of them. I have a Reese's problem... but we will not talk further about it.
You know, I did much the same thing. I filled out the Secret Santa questionnaire, but I did not create a wishlist, and I told my Santa to surprise me. I think it was a lot of fun that way, and I have no regrets, Santa was quite good to me. I was much more about the giving part than the receiving part. This is my first year doing the Secret Santa exchange, and I already can’t wait for next year.

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Mine was waiting for me when I got home from work. Thank you for you awesomeness and generosity Santa! Even picked out a Docotr Who shirt with one of my favorite lines!

20231221_173522.jpg
Love it! that's my favorite DW line too!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Mine was waiting for me when I got home from work. Thank you for you awesomeness and generosity Santa! Even picked out a Docotr Who shirt with one of my favorite lines!

20231221_173522.jpg
I’ve been debating on getting those Maxspect anaerobic blocks - would love to hear an update once you’ve had a chance to test them out!

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you so much to my secret Santa!!! Got an awesome haul here! Got some reef jerky and Hikari herbivore pellets, two of my tanks favorite foods. Some instant plankton, can't wait to see how the Christmas tree worms like it! Filter bags and media balls! Then I also got this pop stand from pnw customs, I love it!! I've been having issues with my creatures under the sand bed moving frags I had on there, this is PERFECT!! Thank you so much!

Attachments

• 20231221_191900.jpg
    20231221_191900.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 22

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
You know, I did much the same thing. I filled out the Secret Santa questionnaire, but I did not create a wishlist, and I told my Santa to surprise me. I think it was a lot of fun that way, and I have no regrets, Santa was quite good to me. I was much more about the giving part than the receiving part. This is my first year doing the Secret Santa exchange, and I already can’t wait for next year.
Exactly the same thing I did and my sentiment.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 99 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.9%
Back