OP
domination2580

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He thinks that if anything goes wrong in life he won't allow it again..so in my case, my tank crashed, spilled water, no more tank..he doesn't understand that accidents happen and that I want trying to crash the tank...I was just being electrocuted and couldn't let go of the tank

Slm222

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes parents seem like they are being jerks when they are really just being protective of what they are most proud of

OP
OP
domination2580

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So in my case his house over his son. This happened Tuesday night and he yet has to ask how I'm doing but my brother he was at the hospital when he broke his arm

OP
OP
domination2580

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only reason he won't let me have a tank is because he thinks his house is the only thing he has to worry about.

OP
OP
domination2580

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My dad couldn't even take me to urgent care because he was too worried about his house. And cleaning it up instead of worrying about my safety

kenniole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think ity went from empathy/sympathy to grow up quit your whining move out and than you can play aquaman all you want.

OP
OP
domination2580

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well that's the first comment that I would have expected from reef central. And since it's so easy to do please....by all means you can come pay all my bills and a new monthly rent fee

kenniole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So let me get this straight.. you live with your parents... So they pay the mortgage and I'm assuming bills? You do things that contribute to their bills.... You hurt yourself... Get ticked because he didn'tr rush your baby crying butt to a urgent care because it probably wasn't that serious if you could go onto r2r and post about it. The man who also told you no to a new tank in fear of a similiar incident might happen again suddenly became an *******.

He feeds and shelters you. Learn some respect

kenniole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your mandarins wouldn't have bred anyways. Go to nano reef if you want to cry It's all rainbows over there

OP
OP
domination2580

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And I offered to pay rent...and any other father wide have at least taken their son to urgent care. And as far as baby crying...uh no. I didn't ******* cry but you wouldn't know. And he doesn't feed me. I'm actually not allowed to eat his food for no reason...so before u think you know everything about my life you better do some research and you can go **** yourself because your acting just as selfish and as big of prick as my dad. And it wasn't out of fear, it was because he doesn't want to have his precious carpet soaked again. Which is all something that can be replaced unlike a life. Mods please delete this and whoever else is being a dick.

Orbela

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow this post got 100 real quick. Sounds like he needs to get his own place to put a tank.

mvm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No judgement and sorry you were injured. My .02 would be to keep your personal relationship with your father, just that. Personal. There's no reason to bring that unnecessary drama to a site about keeping saltwater reefs. Best of luck to you in your situation, but if it were me, I'd says Dad's house, Dad's rules.

chelltom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those bashing this guy I have to admit that's a lot to take all at once a broken tank , loss of livestock and dollars, electrocution ,wounded leg and a bad relationship with dad. All right around Christmas. This really sucks I hope things get better for you Good luck. Prayers man

OP
OP
domination2580

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those bashing this guy I have to admit that's a lot to take all at once a broken tank , loss of livestock and dollars, electrocution ,wounded leg and a bad relationship with dad. All right around Christmas. This really sucks I hope things get better for you Good luck. Prayers man
It did suck, but good news is its given me a reason to go bigger. I'm on my way right now to pick up things for it. Leg is all healed but with scars. I saved everything except for about five loses....but thank you I appreciate it.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 42 28.4%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 70 47.3%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back