OP
domination2580

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm moving within the next few months, paying off a majority of bills, buying all the equipment needed for my tank, then moving and going to have about 4 tanks including the 125, a lightning maroon clown tank with a female Morse code maroon bonded pair, and a chaeto and pod tank

joshkirkland83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
uploadfromtaptalk1450797928334.jpeg

Bayou City Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this same thing happen to me as a kid but it fell on my sister. I didn't get back into the hobby for over 20 years. Don't let it get you down. You live under his roof, so you have to respect his word. Before you know it you'll have your own place and can stick your hand in a tank while in your under ware .

joshkirkland83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this same thing happen to me as a kid but it fell on my sister. I didn't get back into the hobby for over 20 years. Don't let it get you down. You live under his roof, so you have to respect his word. Before you know it you'll have your own place and can stick your hand in a tank while in your under ware .
I like doing it with my ninja turtle tighty whiteys on.

OP
OP
domination2580

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's going slow. A lot slower than I want. Both my mandarins didn't make it. The guy who was holding them for me didn't have enough pods. And then he just had his tank crash with Ich. Thankfully he still saved most of the fish. Still working on getting supplies. I have a majority of it though. My lightning maroons are paid for, just waiting to get better weather to ship them.

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 34 49.3%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.7%
Back