Greenville, North Carolina

Pruett-nc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah youtube amazon firestick . Do pretty good so far . Working 16 hour days . Get dangerous at night with the flooding and working on high voltage but there alot of crews doing all they can to get people's power on . I have no clue if my own power went off or how my 45 or frag tank are cause I haven't been home since sat. Morning .

OP
OP
Duke4Life

Duke4Life

Just a crazy eel guy, LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah youtube amazon firestick . Do pretty good so far . Working 16 hour days . Get dangerous at night with the flooding and working on high voltage but there alot of crews doing all they can to get people's power on . I have no clue if my own power went off or how my 45 or frag tank are cause I haven't been home since sat. Morning .
I hope all at home is well and waiting on ya. Be safe out there and Thank you for doing what you're doing.

OP
OP
Duke4Life

Duke4Life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big day today as we finally get the rest of our belongings. Can't wait to get my 20g and 10g back setup so I can prep for new fish and 2 new small builds. My 20g is going 2 be turned into a P. Ciliata only tank.

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big day today as we finally get the rest of our belongings. Can't wait to get my 20g and 10g back setup so I can prep for new fish and 2 new small builds. My 20g is going 2 be turned into a P. Ciliata only tank.
Nice!!!;)
And YES ... I had to google to see what a 'P. Ciliata' was!!!:confused:

OP
OP
Duke4Life

Duke4Life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife has a few friends showing up this morning and we should be done unloading by late this afternoon which is good so I can start looking for part time work starting Monday :)

OP
OP
Duke4Life

Duke4Life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unloading done :) Tomorrow is disc golf and getting my 10g qt up with a 15g water change on my big tank.

erinmegan85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had my first run with fire ants the other day, yes I'll be paying a lot more attention before going to the ground playing disc golf again.

Those little turds are the worst! My worst encounter was when I was hosing down my horse after a ride and they crawled up in my jeans pant leg and down into my boot. I think poor Ninja thought I was nuts because I went from spraying her to taking off my shoe and spraying myself.

OP
OP
Duke4Life

Duke4Life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you been able 2 get home yet at all? Or still out working?

Pruett-nc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I came home Thursday evening . Worked Friday normal hours . Had the day off yesterday but got called back in after lunch time til about 8 last night .

OP
OP
Duke4Life

Duke4Life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After our venture out this weekend and my wife giving me her approval. I am going to be working on a couple business proposals and letters today :).

erinmegan85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is ECU back to having classes yet? (I haven't been paying attention to the news.) My mom wanted me to come out to Raleigh to go to the State Fair with her on Thursday, but so far Highway 70 in Kinston is still closed, and I'm not feeling adventurous enough to navigate around that mess. I'm kind of bummed because I haven't been to the fair since I moved out here two years ago. Maybe it'll open up by then.

OP
OP
Duke4Life

Duke4Life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is ECU back to having classes yet? (I haven't been paying attention to the news.) My mom wanted me to come out to Raleigh to go to the State Fair with her on Thursday, but so far Highway 70 in Kinston is still closed, and I'm not feeling adventurous enough to navigate around that mess. I'm kind of bummed because I haven't been to the fair since I moved out here two years ago. Maybe it'll open up by then.
Yes ma'am they started today, my wife had 2 go back to work yesterday.

Brautumn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

We went to Raleigh on Sunday and from New Bern we bypassed just before Ayden and went 264 and everything was fine. I have the maps app on my phone. If you don't want to use the Ayden cut through you can connect 264 through Greenville just a few miles longer.

erinmegan85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They opened 70 back up today thank goodness. Driving all the way up to Greenville and taking 264 would've made that trip a whole lot longer. Haha

Back