OP
Duke4Life

Duke4Life

Just a crazy eel guy, LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finding a job down here is going to be much harder than I imagined :mad:. Guess I'll keep working towards my own thing so that no rules apply.

erinmegan85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was definitely a lot harder for me to find a job out this way then it was in Raleigh and Durham. Ultimately I ended up getting a job where I can work from home.

OP
OP
Duke4Life

Duke4Life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any laws down this way about going out and catching stuff? I saw tons of hermits my last outing.

Luis Figueroa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Headed 2 little Washington tomorrow, anything a must see there?
There's some good restaurants on the waterfront but besides that there's not much else. It's a lot of historical buildings downtown on the waterfront too if you like that kind of stuff. As Fish store the last one closed down earlier this year. There's always walmart!! Hahaha

erinmegan85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been forever since I've been to little Washington, but I don't remember there being much there when I went. Let us know if you find anything cool. haha

OP
OP
Duke4Life

Duke4Life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ended up driving through and went to Plymouth. I will be going back 2 Fish Fish Fish, out of the 2 stores I've visited it was by far the nicer of the 2. New owner was very friendly and pleasant to talk with.

OP
OP
Duke4Life

Duke4Life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Struck out again this morning, went to Ja Lyns sport shop looking for live shrimp and all they carry is frozen. Owner asked me what I needed for and he looked at me like I was crazy especially once he found out I don't eat seafood of any type.

Any place that carries LIVE grass shrimp?

reeftanker17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was in greenville today and couldnt find any.... as big as greenville is I figured there would be plenty!.... any ideas guys?!

reeftanker17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How good is wards? I tried to go ... they said open till eight but when I went there....there was a security fence and they looked closed for the day I will look up the fish fish fish place... thanks!

OP
OP
Duke4Life

Duke4Life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How good is wards? I tried to go ... they said open till eight but when I went there....there was a security fence and they looked closed for the day I will look up the fish fish fish place... thanks!
Don't let the gate fool ya, there is a small 1 on the right side is open of he is. I don't know his holiday hours as I've been out of town. Its small but does carry LRS.

Btw are you in Greenville?

reeftanker17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't let the gate fool ya, there is a small 1 on the right side is open of he is. I don't know his holiday hours as I've been out of town. Its small but does carry LRS.

Btw are you in Greenville?
Oh got ya... thanks!..... no I actually live in the Morehead City area about an hour and a half away.... I was visiting my family at Vidant Hospital

Back