Greenville, North Carolina

reeftanker17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish Cave in Jacksonville carries LRS, which is much closer than driving all the way to Plymouth. Haha
Yeah I literally lived 2 blocks away from the fish cave until we moved here like 2 months ago.... I'm really surprised there aren't any in havelock..... with the base and all..... there is only bills pet shop and their coral selection is Def lacking.... decent fish selection though!

erinmegan85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I literally lived 2 blocks away from the fish cave until we moved here like 2 months ago.... I'm really surprised there aren't any in havelock..... with the base and all..... there is only bills pet shop and their coral selection is Def lacking.... decent fish selection though!

Oh, trust me I know. Bill's looked like they were going to try by getting an actual light that would grow coral, but I just don't think their staff knows enough to keep it alive.

reeftanker17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just checked out wards aquatics..... shop was super small but had more corals than jville and havelock.... nice guy with great selection... I got 2 zoas and 2 Montis 1 was a split one half green half red

OP
OP
Duke4Life

Duke4Life

Just a crazy eel guy, LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just checked out wards aquatics..... shop was super small but had more corals than jville and havelock.... nice guy with great selection... I got 2 zoas and 2 Montis 1 was a split one half green half red
He's got some good stuff coming in for next week.

Back