OP
Cristy17

Cristy17

Sunshine Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks domination 2580, but I have been a member for a while. I was just posting an updated picture of my tank. I just want to show how well it is doing thanks to all the help from R2R members like yourself! I guess its confusing..maybe I should not have posted! Sorry.

Sycoticrealm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
17 months later...I have lost a few from the original picture but some have really taken off! Incannotntake credit for the massive green mushroom, a friend included them when I purchased his 75 gallon tank for a future build in west coast Florida. I am hoping to post that built later this year....oh and the Kenya trees will be weeded out today!

IMG_1185.JPG
That a nice softy tank. Great job!

OP
OP
Cristy17

Cristy17

Sunshine Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That a nice softy tank. Great job!
Thank you Sycoticrealm! I have a few SPS,I am just trying to dabble in those to see if I am successful. My Jason Fox jackolantern is doing fantastic (lower left) so that is helping boost my confidence a bit! I really like softies because they give movement in the tank, but a few hard corals thriving would benice too! Thanks again!

Sycoticrealm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Sycoticrealm! I have a few SPS,I am just trying to dabble in those to see if I am successful. My Jason Fox jackolantern is doing fantastic (lower left) so that is helping boost my confidence a bit! I really like softies because they give movement in the tank, but a few hard corals thriving would benice too! Thanks again!
I love softies and LPS some SPS are OK I've kept a few in the past but just like yourself I like the movement.
I also like the interactions I get with hand feeding my LPS's

OP
OP
Cristy17

Cristy17

Sunshine Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
Thank you Salty 1962.. I was just looking at my threads and noticed how different my tank looks from when I posted here in Sept. 2015 so I decided to update the picture. Really not a new member but thanks for the nice welcome! I could not have done it without the help of so many people such as your self here on R2R. Thank you!

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Salty 1962.. I was just looking at my threads and noticed how different my tank looks from when I posted here in Sept. 2015 so I decided to update the picture. Really not a new member but thanks for the nice welcome! I could not have done it without the help of so many people such as your self here on R2R. Thank you!
OOPS!

stevo01

R33F!N @DD!CT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol well I know you've been here since 2015 but I like posting this picture and it'll probably sucker someone else into keeping this going. Good times and awesome reefing!

IMG_5199.JPG

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 40 46.5%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 7.0%
Back