Hello R2R community! my 2nd try at a reef fourm

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my experience with fourms has been... pretty bad. i left my last fourm after being treated like garbage. my 2 saltwater aquariums i own is a 55 gallon reef setup and a 10 gallon QT. feel free to ask me other questions!
You won’t ever find that on here

And welcome to R2R it’s great to have you with us!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my experience with fourms has been... pretty bad. i left my last fourm after being treated like garbage. my 2 saltwater aquariums i own is a 55 gallon reef setup and a 10 gallon QT. feel free to ask me other questions!

Welcome to R2R @Coral Storm ! I am very, very confident in saying no one treats anyone like garbage here and you're going to like it!

tenor.gif

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!
We don't treat others like garbage. Happy to have you with us as a reformed other forum member.
Algae will come and go, stability is the key. Slowly, employ methods to bring down your nutrients that will out-compete the algae and you will get that under control in no time.
My tank looks algae free until you start really looking.
How long have you had the cleaner wrasse in your tank? Are you feeding it and what are you feeding it?
Share and like often!

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

So glad to see you are enjoying the site. Total opposite of that other forum.

Be careful though here. They are so nice you half expect them to ask for a loan or sell you a car. ;Smuggrin

ngoodermuth

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! This is THE forum, we all want to get better at this game together - build each other up, not tear each other down.

I love it here, you will too ;)

Great QT additions! If your are having trouble getting them feeding, check your local seafood market - it’s ROE season! It’s irresistible to even the pickiest eaters.

And, we are only concerned about your algae if you are... quite a few here embrace the natural tank look, algae and all.

bigdrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best reef forum on the internet. Good choice. I just joined a few months ago. I've been amazed at the support that is freely offered, and offered without strings attached! There is no "told you so" factor. Just constructive and helpful information. Welcome!

welcome-to-team-awesome-meme.jpg

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @Coral Storm ,Hope you are liking your new home. I never look back at that old “forum”

And sorry to @bigdrew this place is great,”I Told you so.”:)

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back