OP
OP
Lily Lemire

Lily Lemire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If moving to QT I would suggest dosing Metroplex for 10 days as instructed.

RRR has dosing instructions for using as a bath. Add instructed amount to saltwater.
Thanks i just wanted to make sure since its quite easy to kill sick fish with overdosing

OP
OP
Lily Lemire

Lily Lemire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks i just wanted to make sure since its quite easy to kill sick fish with overdosing
If moving to QT I would suggest dosing Metroplex for 10 days as instructed.

RRR has dosing instructions for using as a bath. Add instructed amount to saltwater.

On the bottle , there are instructions like add 1 ounce per 10 gallons once per day for three days... but this is like for the whole tank right ? Theres nothing written about bath dosage so im somehow confused here....

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

rkpetersen

walked the sand with the crustaceans
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone please tell me how much RRR (ml) i should put in a 30 minutes bath ?

Also see post #15 in this thread. Good luck, I really hope the cute little one makes it (and her consort too). :)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Prior to treatment, I agree on freshwater dip. Do assure the water is same temp or a tad warmer- Not colder. Additionally monitor fish behavior during bath which should be about 5 mins or so. if getting jittery- time to pull out of water, then begin your treatment.
Treatment - Remember useable gallons. Useable gallons are what you actually have as an example............ if you have a 40 gallon tank and a few pieces of rock and décor, you will have about 32 useable gallons as rock reduces Total water volume , , , , , this way you wont rick overdose.

OP
OP
Lily Lemire

Lily Lemire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prior to treatment, I agree on freshwater dip. Do assure the water is same temp or a tad warmer- Not colder. Additionally monitor fish behavior during bath which should be about 5 mins or so. if getting jittery- time to pull out of water, then begin your treatment.
Treatment - Remember useable gallons. Useable gallons are what you actually have as an example............ if you have a 40 gallon tank and a few pieces of rock and décor, you will have about 32 useable gallons as rock reduces Total water volume , , , , , this way you wont rick overdose.
Thank you very much for all this info ^_^! Its very much appreciated :)

OP
OP
Lily Lemire

Lily Lemire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also see post #15 in this thread. Good luck, I really hope the cute little one makes it (and her consort too). :)
Thank you!^_^
For a bath use one teaspoon per gallon.

Bath can be 60-90 minutes.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/how-to-quarantine.189815/page-93#post-5161066
Thanks ill give her the bath right away ...can i give her a second bath tomorrow before putting her in QT ? ( i couldnt set the QT today cause i had to use the spare sw to wc another tank and the store was closed...will buy some tomorrow after school so ill have the saltwater necessary for QT tank..)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thank you!^_^

Thanks ill give her the bath right away ...can i give her a second bath tomorrow before putting her in QT ? ( i couldnt set the QT today cause i had to use the spare sw to wc another tank and the store was closed...will buy some tomorrow after school so ill have the saltwater necessary for QT tank..)

Yes you can. Just keep eye on fish for any distress

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 33 17.6%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 124 66.3%
  • Neither.

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.2%
Back