Hi. Hello. Newbie here.

Denise

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R friends,
I am totally new to the salt water world and while I’ve been researching I met a really nice reefer at my LFS who said R2R is THE BEST forum out there for the hobby. So after two weeks of lurking, here I am saying hello and HELP! Lol. I have loved everything I have read so far. The beginner topic on tank flow and power heads. OMG what a wonderful article!!!!! I’m so excited to begin my dive into the hobby and seeing all the beautiful examples of everyone’s tanks is awe inspiring. Thank you for exsisting R2R!!!!! I look forward to the vast network of knowledge!!! Cheers! ☺️

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20181229_154139.gif

Mariette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R friends,
I am totally new to the salt water world and while I’ve been researching I met a really nice reefer at my LFS who said R2R is THE BEST forum out there for the hobby. So after two weeks of lurking, here I am saying hello and HELP! Lol. I have loved everything I have read so far. The beginner topic on tank flow and power heads. OMG what a wonderful article!!!!! I’m so excited to begin my dive into the hobby and seeing all the beautiful examples of everyone’s tanks is awe inspiring. Thank you for exsisting R2R!!!!! I look forward to the vast network of knowledge!!! Cheers! ☺️

Aren’t you sweet? Welcome to R2R. The people on here (not me) are very knowledgeable and friendly. And welcome to the hobby. Lots of fun :)

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know...Some day, I'm going to be the first person to jump in and welcome a new person to the forum. But today is not that day. I'll just have to say that I'm so glad you joined us and you will really love it here. There are lots of friendly people who love to help. Welcome to R2R!
pokemon hello.gif

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 85 56.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.3%
Back