Hi- I'm new here. Uhhhhh- I'm an introvert and I like art, math, and science lol

AsraeaMitsane

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Crystal and I live in The Woodlands, Texas. I had my first saltwater tank in high school and I've had aquariums of one kind or another my whole life. I currently run a recently set up Innovative Marine 30L Fusion AIO that I looooooove. I've worked at an LFS/maintenance company and for a large public aquarium. Being a biologist at a public aquarium cured me of my obsession with bigger is better. :rolleyes::p I then did a short stint in physics research studying microscale gas transfer in the top 2cm of the ocean and other climate physics.

Upon realizing I had no interest in teaching college I retired ;Hilarious and now I am an artist and part time occultist. I like gardening, reading, painting, and technology. I'm an Aquarius soooooo water is kinda my thing :p I tend to be a tad sarcastic but I think i'm super funny. ;Hilarious;Smuggrin;Hilarious

I'm working on putting together my build thread because the idea of a badge makes me feel special and I like achievements. I've been toying with the idea of joining a forum for awhile but the final decision was made when my husband looked at me and said "look- I'm tired of talking about the fish. and the corals. Can we just talk about Netflix after 8pm?" ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious Soooo I figured it's probably time to find myself some fish friends and spare him my endless discourses on chemistry and lighting and microscopic bits.

Thus, here I am. Hello there. :D

IMG_2999.jpeg IMG_8789.jpeg

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Crystal and I live in The Woodlands, Texas. I had my first saltwater tank in high school and I've had aquariums of one kind or another my whole life. I currently run a recently set up Innovative Marine 30L Fusion AIO that I looooooove. I've worked at an LFS/maintenance company and for a large public aquarium. Being a biologist at a public aquarium cured me of my obsession with bigger is better. :rolleyes::p I then did a short stint in physics research studying microscale gas transfer in the top 2cm of the ocean and other climate physics.

Upon realizing I had no interest in teaching college I retired ;Hilarious and now I am an artist and part time occultist. I like gardening, reading, painting, and technology. I'm an Aquarius soooooo water is kinda my thing :p I tend to be a tad sarcastic but I think i'm super funny. ;Hilarious;Smuggrin;Hilarious

I'm working on putting together my build thread because the idea of a badge makes me feel special and I like achievements. I've been toying with the idea of joining a forum for awhile but the final decision was made when my husband looked at me and said "look- I'm tired of talking about the fish. and the corals. Can we just talk about Netflix after 8pm?" ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious Soooo I figured it's probably time to find myself some fish friends and spare him my endless discourses on chemistry and lighting and microscopic bits.

Thus, here I am. Hello there. :D

IMG_2999.jpeg IMG_8789.jpeg
Hiya! Welcome to Reef2Reef! I'm right next door in Louisiana! Glad to have you here!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 49 30.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 27.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 55 33.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.9%
Back