Hi- I'm new here. Uhhhhh- I'm an introvert and I like art, math, and science lol

JumboShrimp

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I always recommend this feeding port for the IM tank. I love mine.

Ryan3313

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tenor.gif

TriggersAmuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Crystal and I live in.......when my husband looked at me and said "look- I'm tired of talking about the fish. and the corals. Can we just talk about Netflix after 8pm?" ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious Soooo I figured it's probably time to find myself some fish friends and spare him my endless discourses on chemistry and lighting and microscopic bits.

Thus, here I am. Hello there. :D

Best R2R intro, ever! Welcome to the dark side!

giphy.gif

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Crystal and I live in The Woodlands, Texas. I had my first saltwater tank in high school and I've had aquariums of one kind or another my whole life. I currently run a recently set up Innovative Marine 30L Fusion AIO that I looooooove. I've worked at an LFS/maintenance company and for a large public aquarium. Being a biologist at a public aquarium cured me of my obsession with bigger is better. :rolleyes::p I then did a short stint in physics research studying microscale gas transfer in the top 2cm of the ocean and other climate physics.

Upon realizing I had no interest in teaching college I retired ;Hilarious and now I am an artist and part time occultist. I like gardening, reading, painting, and technology. I'm an Aquarius soooooo water is kinda my thing :p I tend to be a tad sarcastic but I think i'm super funny. ;Hilarious;Smuggrin;Hilarious

I'm working on putting together my build thread because the idea of a badge makes me feel special and I like achievements. I've been toying with the idea of joining a forum for awhile but the final decision was made when my husband looked at me and said "look- I'm tired of talking about the fish. and the corals. Can we just talk about Netflix after 8pm?" ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious Soooo I figured it's probably time to find myself some fish friends and spare him my endless discourses on chemistry and lighting and microscopic bits.

IMG_2999.jpeg IMG_8789.jpeg
Looks great, welcome to R2R

OP
OP
AsraeaMitsane

AsraeaMitsane

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best R2R intro, ever! Welcome to the dark side!

giphy.gif
ROFL thanks he's such a good sport and he really does take an interest but I can get a little......uh....involved when I get going about chemistry or physics ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

OP
OP
AsraeaMitsane

AsraeaMitsane

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I always recommend this feeding port for the IM tank. I love mine.
ooooooooooooo what........yeassss.....thank you for showing me more things I need to buy......;Hilarious;Hilarious;Woot

Cool tangs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
incorporating all three into this hobby! This hobby is amazing! You sound like a dream haha its sad I had a reefing buddy but he kinda fell off the rails and no longer associate with them. Now my partner cops it and always reminds me that there is other things to talk about lol

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Crystal and I live in The Woodlands, Texas. I had my first saltwater tank in high school and I've had aquariums of one kind or another my whole life. I currently run a recently set up Innovative Marine 30L Fusion AIO that I looooooove. I've worked at an LFS/maintenance company and for a large public aquarium. Being a biologist at a public aquarium cured me of my obsession with bigger is better. :rolleyes::p I then did a short stint in physics research studying microscale gas transfer in the top 2cm of the ocean and other climate physics.

Upon realizing I had no interest in teaching college I retired ;Hilarious and now I am an artist and part time occultist. I like gardening, reading, painting, and technology. I'm an Aquarius soooooo water is kinda my thing :p I tend to be a tad sarcastic but I think i'm super funny. ;Hilarious;Smuggrin;Hilarious

I'm working on putting together my build thread because the idea of a badge makes me feel special and I like achievements. I've been toying with the idea of joining a forum for awhile but the final decision was made when my husband looked at me and said "look- I'm tired of talking about the fish. and the corals. Can we just talk about Netflix after 8pm?" ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious Soooo I figured it's probably time to find myself some fish friends and spare him my endless discourses on chemistry and lighting and microscopic bits.

IMG_2999.jpeg IMG_8789.jpeg
Hi Crystal and Welcome!

I'm Lisa and yes this website lets me scratch that fishy/reef discussion which I want to talk about W.A.Y. more than rest of family wants to participate. Glad you joined

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 66 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back