How much did your Tank Setup Cost??

maroun.c

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
23 Years into the hobby and don't recall a year where the running cost, additions, incidentals... didn't add up to moe than 3-4 times the setup cost.
Few eyars back one of the LFS setup a loyalty program and emailed me my total spending for that year, needless to say I notified them officially not to ever send me such info in the futureo_O

PotatoPig

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If my wife asks couple hundred

if I’m honest though an early 20gal L w budget in mind I’ve probably spent at least 1.5 grand on equipment and testing and livestock

though it’s also bought me hours of peace and focus.
Eddie dies and goes to heaven, soon after he sees his old friend Bob and goes to say hi.

Bob is looking down at the world and visibly distraught, yelling “NOOOO!” every so often. Eddie asks him “Bob, you’re in heaven, what are you upset about”

Bob says: “It’s my wife Maggie, she’s selling my old golf clubs”.

Eddie tries to comfort him: Come on Bob, you know she’s never played golf in her life, you can’t be sentimental about these and no point in her keeping them and at least she can put the money to use.

Bob replies: You don’t understand! She’s selling them for how much I told her they cost!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 22.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 63 31.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back