How's this different than Reefcentral?

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's all the forum needs. The forum itself is mobile friendly. It doesn't need a stand alone app
Then don't use it when it comes out. Some of us are looking forward to it

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recall a mod named Brian D or something like that banned me cuz I didn’t agree with their bashing of Jebao. It was silly.
In my mind Brian D was drunk on power, flew too close to the sun and was integral in RCs demise.

RC was just replaced. That is all. The coding and the layout just didn't make it into modern times. It's not that it was a bad thing we all left. We just went to a more user friendly forum server.

The problem was that they created patch upon patch to accomplish certain goals and when it was time to modernize, they were stuck trying to figure out how to carry over all that data that was embedded in those patches. They were afraid to lose everything, so they stagnated.

But that's not the real reason RC fell. And I doubt we will see it written in this thread.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my mind Brian D was drunk on power, flew too close to the sun and was integral in RCs demise.

The problem was that they created patch upon patch to accomplish certain goals and when it was time to modernize, they were stuck trying to figure out how to carry over all that data that was embedded in those patches. They were afraid to lose everything, so they stagnated.

But that's not the real reason RC fell. And I doubt we will see it written in this thread.
I don’t remember half the mods over there besides him for banning me and mark polletti he was a cool cat! Mark was the only one I ever talked too…

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

• I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

• I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.7%
Back