Hydros MACNA Announcement?

RWinfrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats all way way way above my head I can't even understand what your saying, and I don't have the experience or technical skills probably to pull off a bunch of units to work together, but if they ever simplify things like that it would be great and I would pay more for simplicity ;)
It’s pretty simple once you set it up I have the 4 running on my tank but would love the x10 just for doing auto water changes .

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s pretty simple once you set it up I have the 4 running on my tank but would love the x10 just for doing auto water changes .
Are you using the drive ports? If not you can use the Hydros dosing pumps to do a water change but you also need to have a ATO controlled by the Hydros. With that said you would need another drive port so you would need an X2.

RWinfrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah they are all used up
Are you using the drive ports? If not you can use the Hydros dosing pumps to do a water change but you also need to have a ATO controlled by the Hydros. With that said you would need another drive port so you would need an X2.
yeah I know but I am hoping for an add on I’ll probably just get an x10 for water changes and the extra ports.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah they are all used up

yeah I know but I am hoping for an add on I’ll probably just get an x10 for water changes and the extra ports.
If you are looking for more drive ports there will be an XD in the future with three drive ports. It appears to be the same size as the X3,X2 and XS as far as dimensions go. I have 10 drive ports in use on mine.

RWinfrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are looking for more drive ports there will be an XD in the future with three drive ports. It appears to be the same size as the X3,X2 and XS as far as dimensions go. I have 10 drive ports in use on mine.
Eh why bother get the x10 and it comes with everything I need

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 90 80.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back