I have a 54 litre tank

Koh23

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine was something like 25x20x15 cm, just enough for return pump and some carbon..... And heater of course...

Its not mandatory, for sure....

Just get one of hang on filters, dont know what models are now "in", but any bigger, with at least 600lph flow will do. Bit of carbon, bit of floss or sponge for polishing, and you are good to go, provide that you have enough quality live rock for main filtration.

For light, i would go for some el cheapo 30-50w leds, any will do, something like jebao, popbloom, aqualight, black box, etc..depending on price and availability.... Or if you want to spend bit more, ai prime, rs50 or popbloom 90....

Sicce voyager nano 2000lph for stream....

OP
OP
kevin white

kevin white

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine was something like 25x20x15 cm, just enough for return pump and some carbon..... And heater of course...

Its not mandatory, for sure....

Just get one of hang on filters, dont know what models are now "in", but any bigger, with at least 600lph flow will do. Bit of carbon, bit of floss or sponge for polishing, and you are good to go, provide that you have enough quality live rock for main filtration.

For light, i would go for some el cheapo 30-50w leds, any will do, something like jebao, popbloom, aqualight, black box, etc..depending on price and availability.... Or if you want to spend bit more, ai prime, rs50 or popbloom 90....

Sicce voyager nano 2000lph for stream....
ok thanks I look in to it

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 26 15.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 14.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 96 56.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 7.1%
Back