Kamoer Reef Master SPA multiparameter

ColoredRock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Says it tests calcium, magnesium, KH, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate. Interested to see what the com port allows and hopefully is not limited to cloud to use. Coming soon!!!! lol

1702570333446.png
1702570384397.png
1702570636552.png
1702570685499.png
1702570797059.png
1702571174902.png

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be a great unit, cant wait to hear more :cool:

nvcheeko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damm got RB Lab on Preorder, Be interesting if they can keep up demand with the reagents and supply, I might wait for all the beta (first users) work out issues before I get one.

LgTas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoy Kamoer products (ive got the auto water change x2sr and continous dosing pump). Hope this one is in the realm of affordable. Any ETA yet?

MartinM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their dosing pumps are cheap and terrible but I wonder about this. Mastertronic is useless so I’m looking for an alternative. I have Reef Factory’s multi tester on the way to try. Nearly anything has to be better than everything made by Focustronic…

DanyL

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this a while ago over Facebook.

The interesting thing here is that actually only use to real pump heads, and a ton of “tube pinch” devices to control the source and destination of each pump.

Pretty cool and innovative, but probably a hell to troubleshoot it when needed.

Will be interesting to follow and see how this thing develops.

beesnreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their dosing pumps are cheap and terrible but I wonder about this. Mastertronic is useless so I’m looking for an alternative. I have Reef Factory’s multi tester on the way to try. Nearly anything has to be better than everything made by Focustronic…
I haven’t used a Mastertronic but have read many less than stellar reviews. Was considering the new ReefBot Lab and would love to read your review when yours is up and running for a while.

Focustronic is releasing a new device, the Mastwrtronic Essentials, which tests the same as this new Kamoer, is smaller than the original Mastertronic, and uses a high-precision drip counter instead of an injection method.

MartinM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t used a Mastertronic but have read many less than stellar reviews. Was considering the new ReefBot Lab and would love to read your review when yours is up and running for a while.

Focustronic is releasing a new device, the Mastwrtronic Essentials, which tests the same as this new Kamoer, is smaller than the original Mastertronic, and uses a high-precision drip counter instead of an injection method.
Yeah I would never buy anything from Focustronic ever again. If they work, they’re more maintenance than the entire rest of the aquarium. It’s literally more work to keep then running then to not have them. This goes for their alkatronic also. My LFS hates them also because of the maintenance…if they work. They won’t let their customers use the Mastertronic anymore haha.

aimed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this a while ago over Facebook.

The interesting thing here is that actually only use to real pump heads, and a ton of “tube pinch” devices to control the source and destination of each pump.

Pretty cool and innovative, but probably a hell to troubleshoot it when needed.

Will be interesting to follow and see how this thing develops.
Same as the trident. It uses one pump for all three tests and pinch valves for the rest.

DanyL

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same as the trident. It uses one pump for all three tests and pinch valves for the rest.
Ha. I wasn’t aware of this.
That should answer some of my previous questions, I’ll read more about it - thank you for pointing that out.

For others - hers a pic from a disassembled trident I found on google, and indeed it does have an array of 5 pinch valves inside.
1704268168459.jpeg

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 84 80.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.8%
Back