Kessil Spectral Controller not executing set parameters

DatsoonDave

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello. I have recently come into a used Kessil Tuna Blue light with Spectral Controller (older model). I set the parameters and deleted unused quick sets. I set the port to the quick set I created. However, when I exit from the settings, the light reverts to a blue light with low intensity. The home screen does not reflect the parameters set. The settings in the home page aren’t even parameters in my quick set. I tried to update the software on their website but when I downloaded it the “update firmware” button is greyed out. I only saw a software option for the Spectral Controller X. When I disconnect the remote, the light is capable of all settings via the knobs on the lamp head. I have attached a video that may explain this better. I haven’t been able to find anyone with a similar problem in my research. Any relevant advice is welcome!
Hello. I am having this issue as well. My a360w has a mind of its own. Will stay on, even if the program is supposed to go off at 8pm. Did you ever figure out why your kessil wasn't following the program the controller is set to?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 33 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 118 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.4%
Back