LE Tyree Captain America "Last Frag" Paly Growout!!!

OP
OP
pakora

pakora

Papa-Kora!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Afternoon everyone! Just here to make a quick update. My tank is the healthiest its ever been! And the baby is growing bigger and bigger everyday! Check out the pics! :smile:. Ive stuck to my maintenance routine religiously and as mentioned in another post I agree stability is key!

cap4_11_09a.jpg

cap4_11_09b.jpg

cap4_11_09c.jpg

cap4_11_09d.jpg

cap4_11_09e.jpg

OP
OP
pakora

pakora

Papa-Kora!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning!

Its been a while since I posted, here they are! Picture taken just moments ago! All the other palys/zoa's in my tank are looking great too! :tongue:

cap4_25_09.jpg

ReefArtist

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure it's had the max views by now - LOL. That last photo was awesome and it shows how fast these babies are going to grow for us! Keep up the great work Pakora!

Last edited:
OP
OP
pakora

pakora

Papa-Kora!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Evening!

I apologize for not posting in a long while. Honestly I havent even had time to come to the forums these days. I havent forgotten about anyone though. We are up to three paly's so far! They are looking swell! My Devil's Armors have blown up from one or two pally's to around seven so I figure the captains will be on their way soon enough! Hope you all are doing great! I'll post pictures as soon as I can! Take care all

PS: I miss this forum!

tuumi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a plan when you are going to frag them? It seems to me the longer you wait the quicker you would get through the list. As much as I want to get these quickly (I'm third on the list) I'm willing to wait until you have a larger sized colony to frag.

OP
OP
pakora

pakora

Papa-Kora!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to ultimately have them all ready for shipping at around the same time. I might frag them when we get six of them so the two frags grow quicker. What do you guys think?

kev2me

Zoaddiction
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, from what I've read and experienced in my own tank, it seems the more you frag the more they grow.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 18 17.1%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 70 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.8%
Back