Marine biology reaources

helwrj28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All my life I've been fascinated with marine life and of course since reefing, it has only grown!

Does anyone have any recommendations on more research/information based books on marine biology that would be recommended for an enthusiast? I've done a few Google searches but of course I'd like some input as well if possible, thanks!

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All my life I've been fascinated with marine life and of course since reefing, it has only grown!

Does anyone have any recommendations on more research/information based books on marine biology that would be recommended for an enthusiast? I've done a few Google searches but of course I'd like some input as well if possible, thanks!
Marine biology is an extremely broad subject, is there any aspect you're interested in? For example there are probably hundreds of articles just based on orca whale behavior

OP
OP
helwrj28

helwrj28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marine biology is an extremely broad subject, is there any aspect you're interested in? For example there are probably hundreds of articles just based on orca whale behavior
That's a good point, yeah more narrowly speaking the ecology and biology of reef systems

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's a good point, yeah more narrowly speaking the ecology and biology of reef systems
So like the marine biology of the aquarium?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 33 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.4%
Back