OP
O

optibob

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My question is , what would be taking the dollar variable out of it , but just the opinion of the most streamlined/efficient set up one would design , bells whistles is a bad reference ,thanks for responding!!!

mcarroll

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd consider a Current USA Orbit Pro or Orbit IC because they're nice, but even the base-level Orbit Marine would do it on such a shallow tank.

Finnex also makes a strip solution that seems to have a nice sunrise/sunset controller

GHL too...their lightbar2 system should be sweet....but another price category.

Broadfield

Red Sea Reefer Consultant... Non Affiliated
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My question is , what would be taking the dollar variable out of it , but just the opinion of the most streamlined/efficient set up one would design , bells whistles is a bad reference ,thanks for responding!!!

If money is taken out of the equation and you want streamlined... LUPYLED

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

OP
OP
O

optibob

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If money is taken out of the equation and you want streamlined... LUPYLED

I will address you as SIR Broadfield after looking at ur thread on ur 450, I`m totally honored you responded to me , but as I was reading ur thread you are a very caring dude to others and ur trade, RESPECT! awesome brother, update I`m now thinking on the reefer 250 but I will consult you when I pull the trigger, I`m such a non DIY`er buy I`m capable!!!YOU have a great holiday season!! Thanks again SIR B.,, Go CUBS!!

Broadfield

Red Sea Reefer Consultant... Non Affiliated
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will address you as SIR Broadfield after looking at ur thread on ur 450, I`m totally honored you responded to me , but as I was reading ur thread you are a very caring dude to others and ur trade, RESPECT! awesome brother, update I`m now thinking on the reefer 250 but I will consult you when I pull the trigger, I`m such a non DIY`er buy I`m capable!!!YOU have a great holiday season!! Thanks again SIR B.,, Go CUBS!!

Hahahaha, I'm not sure about SIR, but you can definitely call me Toby! I'm glad you appreciate my build thread. I try to give as much honest advice as possible in order to help others. That Reefer 250 is calling your name!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 40.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 35.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back