Need a "Cool" club-zoa avator?

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those zoas are a really cool morph Anthony! Did I get a frag of those today or not...put everything in the tank but not everyone has opened up yet :)

twon8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks karen, I really like them too, the white center is different. I don't think I did give you one; I'll break you off a piece, I do need something to trade you later on ;-) How is the favia doing?

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Favia was quite ticked when I first put it in the tank but looked better just in the short time I was acclimating the other frags

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm, has anyone taken the pink asterina as an avatar yet, maybe with calligraphy font? Mine loks like my kindergartner did it. I'd like to keep it even though the joke has worn a bit thin. My ten year old says it should have read "Dork" but I think CZ will be fine.

:D
Laurie

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, twon! that would be cool.

IS it ok to use the pic from ZoaID to make the avatar? I was hoping it would be ok since I am not using it to sell anything, just for aesthetic beauty only for the avatar...

LOL I copied it from the website the other day and tiled it on my desk top so now my desktop looks like it's covered in a mat of pink asterina...

Beautiful!
Laurie

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Laurie - I have asterinas, I'll try to get you a good pic for your avatar. :) - Kammy

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW, I was wondering today if it was possible to watermark all those pics on zoa id.com? Might keep the Ebay ppl from stealing them and using them? I never want to buy from there because I worry the pics might be stolen, too. Like the guy that was inverting and photoshopping them.

Just a thought
Laurie

twon8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here you go laurie,
pinkavatar.jpg

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool, Twon, thanks! I appreciate you making it for me on your own time. It is beautiful.

:D
Laurie

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, it's taking me a bit to get it up on RC because it keeps says the file is the wrong size. SO I am trying to resize it without killing the pic.
:(
Laurie

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does it change the file size of it if I right click it and use the Save Picture As and then save it as gif?

Laurie

OP
OP
ficklefins

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, it does.

If you right click on your picture and open with Microsoft Paint it should resolve the issue. Just make sure you shave it as a .jpg file. Then check the picture to see if it fits into the size mentioned by twon.

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Laurie - Your avatar looks great, I'm glad twon was able to create it for you because I went to take a pic of mine last night, and they're ticked at me. :( I've moved them around thanks to some additions, and my 3 year old re-doing my hardscape for me....and I can't remember where they were when they were happy. Hehe....finiky things.

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope they brighten up! They are awesome to look at.

Don't you love the little helpers? I made cookies with my kindergartener today- tomorrow we make the cake, as her dad ate all the cookies we made when he got home watching Mythbusters...! She's psyched, she likes to crack the eggs. Very funny how serious they are about things. Poor thing cries when she thinks her daddy is mad at her for something dumb... and then looks at me like, Why aren't YOU crying, Mommy?? I have too much respect for her dad to tell her it's because I know he'll get over it eventually...

Hehe
Laurie

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 42 28.8%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 70 47.9%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 12.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back