Need a "Cool" club-zoa avator?

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want a special club-zoa avator with your favorite zoa pic just let us know.

All we need is a pic of your favorite zoa and we can size and label it to match both this forum and others. I'm sure I can get enough help from the other avator masters (Azurel, Coralnutz...)

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmmmm...... mabey fishes2889 wants one... :)
but he doesnt have a good camera at all. so mabey someone could take a picture of blue zoa's for steve......hmmmm sound good. lol. Can someone possibly make one for me?? It would be greatly appreciated.

Steve

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev,
If anyone can do it and can get a cool shot of some very colorful zoa's, please feel free to make one. I dont want to mooch off your avatar making but i cant get a nonblurry shot of any of mine. :)

Thanks

Steve

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea but the thing is i dont have any to frag yet. Just setup my 10g. Then i will send for trades and such. Anyways how do you make an avatar?? Just take a pic and then what?

Steve

OP
OP
ficklefins

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Avatars are as simple or complex as you want to make them. The most basic one can be just a picture that is the same Pixel count or file size specified by the server.

If you want to jazz it up you can use photoshop, paint or whatever else to add some borders, fonts, effects...

If you find a picture online of a zoa that you have (try zoaid.com) then download the picture and the rest is up to your imagination. Normally the limit is 150x150 pixels with a size around 8kb (I don't think the file type matters as much but a .jpeg is the safe bet)

Steve I can put together an avatar for you using some blue zoas (like you mentioned above).

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the info. I tried making one on paint ,but to no avail.
ficklefins said:
Steve I can put together an avatar for you using some blue zoas (like you mentioned above).
When ever you have the time to make one :wav: .......yay i get to have an avatar!!!! wooohoooo!!! :D

Steve

OP
OP
ficklefins

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fishes2889 said:
Thanks for the info. I tried making one on paint ,but to no avail.
ficklefins said:
When ever you have the time to make one :wav: .......yay i get to have an avatar!!!! wooohoooo!!! :D

Steve

This one may be too big, but here is a sample.

fishesavatar.jpg

Xavier

Mantis Club President
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im like steve i really want to get a nice camera but for now i dont have anything good,can someone make me one,,at ur own pace thanks!

twon8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i can make one, do you have a pic to use, or you just want me to choose one? at least give me a color to aim for. thanks

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 28 22.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 88 71.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.1%
Back