New to forum

Johnt1973

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see you guys are still up and active.have been looking and thought Richmond Reefers wasn't around anymore. Just restarted a 40g breeder I had and was able to save some of the corals and the one clown aka {Clyde}[emoji41] . Looking forward to talking to other Reefers in the area since I live in Amelia county looking forward to checking out tiki just heard about them.
P_20190207_165533_vHDR_Auto.jpg

WV Reefer

I do what I want!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see you guys are still up and active.have been looking and thought Richmond Reefers wasn't around anymore. Just restarted a 40g breeder I had and was able to save some of the corals and the one clown aka {Clyde}[emoji41] . Looking forward to talking to other Reefers in the area since I live in Amelia county looking forward to checking out tiki just heard about them.
P_20190207_165533_vHDR_Auto.jpg

Welcome to Reef2Reef. :)

wildcrazyjoker81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R. I am just north of you in Stafford. Richmond Reefers forum seems dead from time to time, but still many active members. I also do the WAMAS group that is further North as they are extremely active.

EW_Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rrc is dead. For a few simple reasons. I've made a facebook group and trying to rebuild what once was a very awesome club. 95 corridor reefers just search it I'm sure itll take awhile to build a group but it's worth it.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back