New to R2R

clm65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I joined last week and have made a few posts, so I probably should introduce myself at some point...so here it goes! I've had a saltwater tank since 1997, starting with a 55G in an apartment, and upgraded to an in-wall 180G when we built our house in 2000. Many fish have come and gone over the years, but somehow I still have the blue tang that was one of our original fish! We have primarily focused on FOWLR, but am now starting to delve a little into some of the easier corals. I have been reading forums like R2R over the years, and had joined another forum a while back. There is so much info here, and so many reefers willing to help, that I felt that I had to join and take advantage of it all! And so far I am not a bit disappointed!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and thanks for saying hello :)
giphy.gif
#WelcometoR2R

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I joined last week and have made a few posts, so I probably should introduce myself at some point...so here it goes! I've had a saltwater tank since 1997, starting with a 55G in an apartment, and upgraded to an in-wall 180G when we built our house in 2000. Many fish have come and gone over the years, but somehow I still have the blue tang that was one of our original fish! We have primarily focused on FOWLR, but am now starting to delve a little into some of the easier corals. I have been reading forums like R2R over the years, and had joined another forum a while back. There is so much info here, and so many reefers willing to help, that I felt that I had to join and take advantage of it all! And so far I am not a bit disappointed!
We could always use someone with your decades of tank experience. I'm so glad you joined us. Welcome to R2R!
Lemon Waving.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Welcome to the group and there is easy corals particularly softies such as mushrooms, kenyii tree, trumpet and zoas. You just have be selective with fish that are compatible with the coral you will have.

welcome19.jpg

SAVEtheFISHIES

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. I’m new to here as well as I joined a few days ago. Everyone here is so helpful and friendly.

Protein Skimmers – Are They Really Necessary?

• YES

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • NO

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back