Noo-Psyche programing help

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, i have already tried, AP, lan, uninstall and reinstall app, aswell as many times factory reset, etc. One thing i've noticed:

When i go in the app, if i select manual, then i get out of the app, then the led stays red. If i go on the app, i set AUTO, save and it goes blu, when i get out of the app at this point, the led after 4/5 second, starts flashing red and does not follow the program.

If i press L it goes Red fixed in manual mode, when i press L again it goes fixed blue but still it does NOT follow the program. @noopsyche too :)
have you tried holding both L & R until it flashes then go into AP mode and switch networks to the k7 network. this is all I did and it's been working fine for 2 weeks

truffstuff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang I’m literally having this EXACT same problem with the k7 mini- “save” in Chinese then it doesn’t shut off or run the program. It’s definitely connected but it’s not doing what I asked.

Have we fixed this yet ? Any solutions?

OP
OP
OnlyGenusCaps

OnlyGenusCaps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me at least the corrective was simply deleting the app, and reinstalling it. Sort of the "have you turned your computer off and then on" first step for tech support. :zany-face: Unfortunately, because that worked for me, it's all the advice I can offer. Good luck!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 34 26.4%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 27 20.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%

Back