Noopsyche k7 Mini new - Problem!!! Help!

fr3n0z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, just set up the new tank with the K7 mini...i am having a problem with the lamp. I am on a 2.4ghz only network.

Hi, i have already tried, AP, lan, uninstall and reinstall app, aswell as many times factory reset, etc. One thing i've noticed:

When i go in the app, if i select manual, then i get out of the app, then the led stays red. If i go on the app, i set AUTO, save and it goes blu, when i get out of the app at this point, the led after 4/5 second, starts flashing red and does not follow the program.

If i press L it goes Red fixed in manual mode, when i press L again it goes fixed blue but still it does NOT follow the program.

@noopsyche

Here a link at a video, so may be more clear what's my problem

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi there, it's parts issue, please contact the place of purchase

OP
OP
fr3n0z

fr3n0z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already start to regret to have bought @noopsyche. I feel a replacement board should already be on his way but no, I am stuck.

One message a day like that, is going to be long.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-05-08-08-22-738_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-05-08-08-22-738_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_2023-05-05-08-09-27-062_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-05-08-09-27-062_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 75

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Mine is doing the same. We should not be jumping any hoops to get a replacement. I spent hours just like you trying to figure it out. I ended up just putting it away and went with Radion.

OP
OP
fr3n0z

fr3n0z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is doing the same. We should not be jumping any hoops to get a replacement. I spent hours just like you trying to figure it out. I ended up just putting it away and went with Radion.
My budget does not allow me to do that. I was going to go with a used AI prime then since lot's of people speak well in here of @noopsyche i went with them. At the moment over facebook they offered me a replacement board for 30$, to wich i categorically refuse, i don't pay for a replacement component on a brand new item. And ticked me off that they did not tell me that they were send it it straight away completely for free since they know exatcly what's the problematic component and they must know is QC problem. I don't ask for new lamp, i just ask for a replacement part.

After some back and forth i've got the seller to ask them for a replacement under warranty, i hope they will be fast in aswering. At the moment i am a bit un-impressed.

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My budget does not allow me to do that. I was going to go with a used AI prime then since lot's of people speak well in here of @noopsyche i went with them. At the moment over facebook they offered me a replacement board for 30$, to wich i categorically refuse, i don't pay for a replacement component on a brand new item. And ticked me off that they did not tell me that they were send it it straight away completely for free since they know exatcly what's the problematic component and they must know is QC problem. I don't ask for new lamp, i just ask for a replacement part.

After some back and forth i've got the seller to ask them for a replacement under warranty, i hope they will be fast in aswering. At the moment i am a bit un-impressed.
your on a totally different time zone than China, I would think this is some of the problem.

OP
OP
fr3n0z

fr3n0z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
your on a totally different time zone than China, I would think this is some of the problem.
actually aliexpress seller has been very responsive at every hour so i am quite impressed by him. Then, i can stand 24hr/reponse but the fact that ATM they asked me money for replacement part it does not have anything to do with time zone or week end. They told me straight away what was the problem

1683547107065.png

BUT, i get need to wait comunication between them. IT would have been probably the same with others brand. So i'll wait but i hope to solve it as fast as possible.

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I believe these come with a 12 month warranty. Mine did that on day 1. Any other "brands" would replace the whole unit without question.

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We never retail Noo-Psyche products on AliExpress, if you have any questions, go to the place of purchase to get support.
If AliExpress only makes sales and does not serve, then you can complain about that store

OP
OP
fr3n0z

fr3n0z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We never retail Noo-Psyche products on AliExpress, if you have any questions, go to the place of purchase to get support.
If AliExpress only makes sales and does not serve, then you can complain about that store
The seller is asking you for replacement part, so should be ok :)
1683622986984.png

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Correct process is that you go to the place of purchase to consult the problem and solution of the lamp. Whichever store sells it to you, you should go to that store for support. everyone knows, right? For AliExpress purchases, please find them for support, thank you
You said you couldn’t wait, and you asked us the price of the replacement parts. The quotation our colleagues gave you included the shipping cost to Germany.

we are here for North America wholesale and retail stores provide support
and noopsychereeflight.com

Last edited:
OP
OP
fr3n0z

fr3n0z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct process is that you go to the place of purchase to consult the problem and solution of the lamp. Whichever store sells it to you, you should go to that store for support. I don't think anyone doesn't know, right?
You said you couldn’t wait, and you asked us the price of the replacement parts. The quotation our colleagues gave you included the shipping cost to Germany. It was the whole part of a K7 Mini
No, i often go direct to manufacturer. THEN manufacturer ask me for invoice of purchase, video of the problem and often they take in charge the warranty, many people does know that, right? Yes i anticipated that it was going to take long, since we can't skip the process of seller going to you so i need to wait that you and seller communicate.

You told me to wait for seller so i asked for replacement price and you told me 35. 35€ for a few grams package it seems to me too much as i said on private message. It seems to me that i am paying also for board for wich i feel i should not pay. I normally get package from china (also from private company, not thru aliexpress, for few euro's, often free...see CADDX, see foxeer, see flywoo, etc etc)

Anyway, luckily the seller is responsive and has already asked for replacement board so should go in warranty and then i'll wait.

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes you don’t have to pay extra for this, we keep telling you to find an AliExpress store. You said it's too long and asked for buying a new board (instead of that small part):expressionless-face: then we keep squeezing the sponge gave you a quote $30. A whole board, and you said its expensive?
1683681952462.png
1683682120699.png
1683682149356.png
1683682211229.png

1683681313955.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
fr3n0z

fr3n0z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, find an aliexpress store for what? Buy the component? and solder on it by myself? The whole board ok i can swap it , but i cant replace the component on the board by myself, i can't solder that precisely. You asking a customer who find himself with a DOA light to buy a chip in order to repair his lamp by precision soldering? And when i fry the lamp completely because i did not solder well what we do? Are you for real?

Listen man, i am really trying to keep loving noopsyche. So, leavi it a that. The seller should have wrote to you 2 days ago for a replacement board. Answer him please.

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Listen man, i am really trying to keep loving noopsyche. So, leavi it a that. The seller should have wrote to you 2 days ago for a replacement board. Answer him please.
That saller will not contact me(this is the rule). my work is for north America fish stores and fish store wholesale and retail support for other countries, as well as support for noopsychereeflight.com. hope you could understand

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, find an aliexpress store for what? Buy the component? and solder on it by myself? The whole board ok i can swap it , but i cant replace the component on the board by myself, i can't solder that precisely. You asking a customer who find himself with a DOA light to buy a chip in order to repair his lamp by precision soldering? And when i fry the lamp completely because i did not solder well what we do? Are you for real?

your ripping on @noopsyche but yet you didn't buy from their site. The site you made the purchase from is responsible for the replacement not noopsyche. This is why its always a good idea to make purchases from the manufacturer if at all possible.

OP
OP
fr3n0z

fr3n0z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That saller will not contact me(this is the rule). my work is for north America fish stores and fish store wholesale and retail support for other countries, as well as support for noopsychereeflight.com. hope you could understand
Ah no man sorry, thought u were based in china too. So seller is contacting your branch in china. Is still u on FB or there is the Chinese branch taking care of FB?
your ripping on @noopsyche but yet you didn't buy from their site. The site you made the purchase from is responsible for the replacement not noopsyche. This is why its always a good idea to make purchases from the manufacturer if at all possible.
It does not really matter where you buy, warranty is warranty. I could not buy from theyr website since the TVA for France wasn't calculated and I would have ended up pay the double (TVA + importer duties). The shop were I bought is responsible to ask for warranty replacement but is always up to noopsyche to provide replacement to the website that it will send it to me. Sometimes you can skip that step and speak directly with manufacturer, I did that with company in china and in EU, Especially when they now is a common factory problem. AS long you provide a proof or purchase (invoice, ticket, etc). apparently not possible in this case.

and no, I am not ripping on them, I am surprised in seen them handling a problem in this way. Public the conversation we had as if I was misrepresenting the story, etc...

and yes 30Usd is equivalent to 30% of total price so, to me, is expensive if I have to spend them to fix something DOA.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 63 34.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 26.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 58 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back