Official Grow out thread

flricordia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So her eis a pic of the frags. They have been in the tank for about 4 hrs so I think they are going to all be fine. Tomasz did agreat job packing and shipping these so I hope everyone will thank him.
Here is a pic and more to follow. Maybe in a couple days. The single pic is of something a local gave me and though I have no idea what it they are I am going to add them to the grow out. Sorry for the lousy pics. I have them in QT right now. And though I have looke dhtem over carefully and they seem to be very clean and pes free, I don't take chances with my babies. Once they go into main I will be able to get better pics.

IMG_3908.jpg

IMG_3642.jpg

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks Tomasz for frags and Mike for growing them out and throwing in an extra frag! :D

vietcu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Tomasz, the frags look great. And thanks Flricordia for growing them out for us.

Hypertek99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good. I'll be pming everyone to get everyones name, number, email and address so i'll have it all down for when it's time to ship. So if you haven't done that yet pm me or you'll be getting a pm from me soon.

Tomasz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem everyone. It was my pleasure I could do this for you. My only hopes are that everyone will like their frags and that I did not misrepresent them when I sold them. Once again Thank you and good luck with it all.
Tomasz.

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They look fantastic! Thank you Tomasz, Flricordia and Hypertek99 for making all of this possible!

Hypertek99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok i have some people that want the zoo's shipped together with other people. When the time comes i'll get everyone situated.

vietcu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HAHAHA, the top left frag looks like "Eagle Eyes". Either that or the color isn't popping like the others :). Nonetheless, I am happy about what we got.

OP
OP
flricordia

flricordia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a pic from diff angle. If you notice the 2nd frag from the bottom inward is not doing to well. The water was quite warm with the heat pack sitting on top of it during shipping.
Any suggestions? I thought of an iodine dip as I have had good results before. I have them under good flow right now.

IMG_4171.jpg

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i guess maybe if some of them are melting then cut away the melting ones to try to save the ones that are slightly open? i think i see 2 that are. i have saved some that way before

Hypertek99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree. Cut off the healthy ones as the ones that are melted will only hurt the healthy ones. That's what i have noticed with zoas.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 90 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back