Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

Brandon Chi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was needing some encouragement so the family watch facing the Giants and it made us realize that we need to God to help us face them and have faith that he will no matter how the outcome of life is.

Tommy's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True. You know jesus said in my fathers house are many mansions if it was not true i would not have told you. It is the fathers will for you to be wealthy in heaven but also in this earth. The bible talks about the new heaven and the new earth and says the streets will be made of pure gold and the gates made of pearl. Its his will to prosper you in every area of your life

Tommy's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe if its n tha bible its true. Im a living testimony of his grace. I was living in my truck addicted to meth along with many other drugs and had nothing going for me but i called out to god with an sincere heart and he heard me and a fews years later now hes blessed me with a wife and 2 children and a job n management and i look back at my increase from nothing and i know if it hadn't been for jesus, id be nothing. He can do more than we can think or imagine. His thoughts are not are thoughts and his ways are not our ways

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1. Today it is Monday June the 6th............ and this Monday isn't about how great you feel, this Monday it isn't about what you had for breakfast or going to have, this Monday isn't about your workout, this Monday isn't about your day back at work, this Monday isn't about the great weekend, this Monday isn't about what is for dinner, this Monday isn't about where you going for vacation, this Monday isn't about your great cup of starbucks, this Monday isn't about what you goin...g to do today, this Monday isn't about YOU.............
    This Monday IS about the MEN who fought for this country 72 years ago and not only for their country but most part of the world.
    It's about what they had for breakfast and for many their last ever, it's about how they worked out to get their and some didn't got far, it's about their work as it was their JOB to do so 72 years ago, it's about if they ever would have a great weekend again, it's about if they would have dinner when the fight was over, it's about where they would go for vacation when thousands and thousands bullets were flying just inches over their heads, it's about their day at that beach in France............... for many it was the last time they ever set a step on a beach again.
    Monday the 6th of June is for them, D-Day was their day and we should always remember that.
    God bless them all.

reagan2.jpg

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

1. Today it is Monday June the 6th............ and this Monday isn't about how great you feel, this Monday it isn't about what you had for breakfast or going to have, this Monday isn't about your workout, this Monday isn't about your day back at work, this Monday isn't about the great weekend, this Monday isn't about what is for dinner, this Monday isn't about where you going for vacation, this Monday isn't about your great cup of starbucks, this Monday isn't about what you goin...g to do today, this Monday isn't about YOU.............
    This Monday IS about the MEN who fought for this country 72 years ago and not only for their country but most part of the world.
    It's about what they had for breakfast and for many their last ever, it's about how they worked out to get their and some didn't got far, it's about their work as it was their JOB to do so 72 years ago, it's about if they ever would have a great weekend again, it's about if they would have dinner when the fight was over, it's about where they would go for vacation when thousands and thousands bullets were flying just inches over their heads, it's about their day at that beach in France............... for many it was the last time they ever set a step on a beach again.
    Monday the 6th of June is for them, D-Day was their day and we should always remember that.
    God bless them all.

reagan2.jpg

Great words and so true!!

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Indeed . . .

Prayers are headed south for the LGBT community, the families of those affected, and to give strength and insight to those investigating that atrocious scene today.

And while I'm here, might I quietly ask for prayers for my daughter, who delivered a second stillborn child on Friday?

~Bruce

G8trBait16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me and my family need some prayers. My cousin and her wife were in Pulse on Saturday night when everything happened. Both of them were shot several times and taken to ORMC. Both made it through surgery, but I was sitting with my cousin last night when she passed at 11:45pm. Her wife Lori (has no family except for ours) is in stable, but still critical condition, it is touch and go. I'm trying to be strong, but it is so hard. We could use all the prayer we can get. Thank y'all very much!

Eva Rose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really enjoy that R2R has this supportive outreach in the former of Prayer Request threads. Greatly appreciate it!

Eva Rose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me and my family need some prayers. My cousin and her wife were in Pulse on Saturday night when everything happened. Both of them were shot several times and taken to ORMC. Both made it through surgery, but I was sitting with my cousin last night when she passed at 11:45pm. Her wife Lori (has no family except for ours) is in stable, but still critical condition, it is touch and go. I'm trying to be strong, but it is so hard. We could use all the prayer we can get. Thank y'all very much!
Saying prayers for all of you.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Indeed . . .

Prayers are headed south for the LGBT community, the families of those affected, and to give strength and insight to those investigating that atrocious scene today.

And while I'm here, might I quietly ask for prayers for my daughter, who delivered a second stillborn child on Friday?

~Bruce

Praying for her and your family.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have also been praying for all the families involved in the shooting in Orlando.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I am shocked to read this and devastated that you or anyone has to go through tragedies like this. I am praying for you, your family, and Lori in your time of loss. :(

Eva Rose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say -continuing to pray for your family and all the other families. God bless and we will keep all of you in thoughts and prayers.

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

G8trBait16, I've been praying for your cousin & her wife since Sunday morning, I just didn't know their names . . . Prayers will continue to flow toward Orlando, they'll just be a bit more focused now . . .

~Bruce

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 90 41.7%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 108 50.0%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.2%
Back