Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

Kaskade

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've just come across this thread and love the positive nature and togetherness of this forum. I will keep everyone in mind. Sunday night bump

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Prayers Meredith!

moulton1853

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back on. Thank you to all who have had my niece in their prayers. Her condition remains unchanged but she still has a great attitude about everything. She continues more testing at children's hospital.

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone sorry I been absent dealing with stress of the study chemotherapy n deep bad depression. I probably shouldn't be asking but I'm in such a dark place I truly am questioning why God doesn't just take me so my family is better off. As if things weren't challenging already we found out a week or so ago our landlord is selling the house and we're looking at homelessness. I've got proof we've always paid in advance of due date yet this is the 3rd time for us to face this issue. Yet because of huge medical bills from fighting cancer for years n Mary's heart attack issues we have bad credit so it's extremely hard to find someone to rent from. This house is our home we love it and it's perfect for our family. I feel my family is better off without me so my life insurance would keep this home for them. He's willing to sell to us land contract but don't have the 15% down which is 12 grand. I ask for prayers for us to not be homeless and in a pop-up camper during winter. Thank you all and I've sent prayers for things I've missed.

Eva Rose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone sorry I been absent dealing with stress of the study chemotherapy n deep bad depression. I probably shouldn't be asking but I'm in such a dark place I truly am questioning why God doesn't just take me so my family is better off. As if things weren't challenging already we found out a week or so ago our landlord is selling the house and we're looking at homelessness. I've got proof we've always paid in advance of due date yet this is the 3rd time for us to face this issue. Yet because of huge medical bills from fighting cancer for years n Mary's heart attack issues we have bad credit so it's extremely hard to find someone to rent from. This house is our home we love it and it's perfect for our family. I feel my family is better off without me so my life insurance would keep this home for them. He's willing to sell to us land contract but don't have the 15% down which is 12 grand. I ask for prayers for us to not be homeless and in a pop-up camper during winter. Thank you all and I've sent prayers for things I've missed.

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pray for me as well as anyone else in this world that I can become closer to God. I am trying but I find it difficult everyday to ignore sinful things which include sinful thoughts. There are many things I have removed/blocked in my life to avoid having sinful thoughts as well as sinful situations brought on me but its still hard.
If you don't mind me saying something i think it may be beneficial to the both of us. You know human natural tendencies are to either run away from our fears instead of to stand in them and embrace them for what they are, and to not do the wrong. Sin in like gravity, and when you chose to not do the sin you gravitate further away, and they further you go away the less of a grip it has ahold of you. Learn to love your fears so that you may grow along side of them. Life springs from Love because it is true. Running away from your problems can only cause doubt

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayers are going for strength of faith for you my friend and for school and people to be kind and a growing experience for you.

I also want to give a prayer of thanks for the love and support of @revhtree [HASHTAG]#reefsquad[/HASHTAG] and the great community here on R2R. Thank you for your prayers support and words of encouragement.

cj in sac ca

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone., surgery went well and doc found a decent bone spur near a bulging disk near where he was cutting the bone out so he ground it out. He told my wife he's not very optimistic that this will help but it's a start of treatment and fighting the insurance and or va since I'm service connected for it. Thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts. Continued prayers would be great full. Also don't forget those in previous threads and new ones. From my short 43 years on this earth I've found those asking for others are usually the one whom need them most.
Happy safe and fun reefing.

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone., surgery went well and doc found a decent bone spur near a bulging disk near where he was cutting the bone out so he ground it out. He told my wife he's not very optimistic that this will help but it's a start of treatment and fighting the insurance and or va since I'm service connected for it. Thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts. Continued prayers would be great full. Also don't forget those in previous threads and new ones. From my short 43 years on this earth I've found those asking for others are usually the one whom need them most.
Happy safe and fun reefing.
We definitely will keep you in prayer for this. Sorry it wasn't more positive of a outcome for you. Hopefully your recovery is better than expected and you get relief.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 165 72.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.8%
Back