Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My heart goes out to your wife and you as well. I'm sending positive thoughts and lots of strength to help you both get through this.

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very sorry this has happened to your wife and you. We definitely will pray for you both and that justice is holding this creep accountable and may they get punished for what they've done to your family. Be strong and hold her close.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay so I usually don't ask for prayers but last year my wife was attacked, and trial starts tomorrow. I have to say that it's taken a huge toll on my wife mentally and even physically. I have to ask please pray for my wife strength to get us through the next couple of days I know she's going to need it. Thank you in advance and to all have a blessed beautiful day.

Praying for strength and peace!

cowboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your prayers but it got continued again. I understand the legal system but it's been a year and a half that this has been going on and the legal system really need to do something about victim rights.

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your prayers but it got continued again. I understand the legal system but it's been a year and a half that this has been going on and the legal system really need to do something about victim rights.
Sorry about this I agree with you that as a justice system more needs done for the victims of certain crimes. They say you have a right to a speedy trial as a defendant until you don't then delay after delay. It's not right and causes more pain and stress for the victims they shouldn't be asked to bare.

cowboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about this I agree with you that as a justice system more needs done for the victims of certain crimes. They say you have a right to a speedy trial as a defendant until you don't then delay after delay. It's not right and causes more pain and stress for the victims they shouldn't be asked to bare.
I

You are very correct but yet they ask it of you and your family and expect everything to be just fine. The mental stress is simply to much to ask of anyone and to essentially go through it every time for it to get so close and then continued. We were sure it would be over this week literally in the middle of jury selection when the defense start trying to delay again.

120reefkeeper

Reef keeping with Military Precision!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We need to pray right now for our country. That the Lord appoint a leader over our nation that has the fear of the Lord and will come closer and get in right relationship with him! I pray right now in Jesus's mighty name that our next president be anointed and that a hedge of protection be placed upon all of us and especially our leaders! Thank you father ! In Jesus name.

Amen and Amen!

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
revhtree, I'm sorry, I did not see your dedicated prayer thread before I started my own prayer post, about my heart attack. Sorry about that everyone. Should I repost it here or just post my link ?
God bless and thank you for this forum thread !
Kevin

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feel free to repost here if you like. It never is a bad thing asking for and giving prayers. Also you mentioned vaping be careful with that. I've had a couple friends that it's been a issue with because of the water causing fluid build up and swelling n chest issues from that. Be strong and smart going forward. You're in prayers already get well soon my friend.
revhtree, I'm sorry, I did not see your dedicated prayer thread before I started my own prayer post, about my heart attack. Sorry about that everyone. Should I repost it here or just post my link ?
Kevin

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great. Thanks !

I did hear a while back about the e-cigs and I spoke with my Doctor about them, and he'd rather have me stop smoking over the possible,..... problems with them. He said he prefers a patch or pill, but of course cold turkey is the safest. Being a diabetic raises the situation. Anything that works I guess.

Like my wonderful and very much Loved sister said on FB-

"Just wanted to let family and friends know my brother, Kevin Gilmore suffered a heart attack last night. He is in CCU at St. Elizabeth's hospital in Lincoln and had 3 stents put in. He is in stable condition and doing well. I am going to see him later this afternoon. Say a prayer for him"
2764.png
(end quote)

I had a heart attack on Wed, but I'm home and resting comfortable, well, resting anyway. Lol,..... I have diabeties, smoke, 54 yrs old and have a food belly, which is not, a good combination, but,...that'll be changing starting yesterday !

It was very,.....difficult to know that I was having a heart attack as my acid reflux diease has about the same side affects, even neck, shoulder, chest and arm pain.

Those who know me, I've had a brain injury since age two and have a headache, migrain amount pain, and worse, "zaps" in my head that feel like the bug zappers (zzzz,ap, zap...) we use in our back yards, 24/7. I'm used to pain with a high threshhold, so I'm going to a class at the Nebrasks Heart Hospital next week to learn how to dissifer the differences in case this happens again.

When I turned age 50 and had great insurrance (unlike now) I went through all the battery of heart tests and was found in good heart health, so finding out that one artery was blocked 99%, second 98%, third 60% and fourth 30%.

The Doctor said I was very lucky and was smart to go to the hospital, as a lot of men don't and pay the price. Doing so, kept my bottom heart from major damage.

Until speaking with the heart surgen today, we did not know that stress alone, like my constant pain, can increase the chances of heart attacks by a large percentage.

One of my best friends gave me a gift card for the E-Cigarettes, that helped him quit smoking. Thanks Chad Fegley !
Smoking since age 16, this will be very difficult, but with all of your support, I will Conquer this addiction !

I want to thank all my family, great friends and even total strangers for visiting me at the hospital, phone calls, email's and social media and her on R2R for your support, Love, thoughts and prayers !

My love to all of you,
Kevin

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kevin

Prayers your way my friend.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just came across this and I'm very impressed that there is a prayer thread here! Speaks volumes of the staff here and you have my full support! Very classy. We are Christians and have a deep faith and are open to other faiths. We pray before dinner and pray anytime there is a need for family or friends.

bump3rb33tl3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im am asking for prayers for a dear friend and sister in Christ. Our Lord called him home quite unexpectedly on Thursday leaving behind a wife of 12 yrs and two young children. He served our country well having retired from the US Marines, was a devoted husband and father and a very humble servant of our Lord. Join me as I pray for the Lords comfort and peace to surround this family while they mourn his loss and await answers as to the cause of his death. Im so inspired by the faith of his wife, who has continued to proclaim Gods goodness to her and their children through this in thanking Him for letting her borrow His servant here on earth until it was time to call him home.

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im am asking for prayers for a dear friend and sister in Christ. Our Lord called him home quite unexpectedly on Thursday leaving behind a wife of 12 yrs and two young children. He served our country well having retired from the US Marines, was a devoted husband and father and a very humble servant of our Lord. Join me as I pray for the Lords comfort and peace to surround this family while they mourn his loss and await answers as to the cause of his death. Im so inspired by the faith of his wife, who has continued to proclaim Gods goodness to her and their children through this in thanking Him for letting her borrow His servant here on earth until it was time to call him home.
Prayers for him and his family. I'm sorry for their loss of such a good man husband and father.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back